Lets Post Some Pics !!

the latest package....:D

More more more!!!

attachment.php

...this lil ripper is to accompany a BM and something else a bit special on a trip to Australia shortly...;)

Global Priority rules baby!

attachment.php

Hey Gundy, you still in Darwin?
Beautiful photos. Send Mikayla our
way, she's adorable! Geez, maybe I can talk
Mr. Skunk into a trip downunder.:cool:

That's a beautiful child, Gundy. Makes me wish I could shrink my kids and relive some great times!

Nice bikes Skunk!!! Give the shop a call and I will give you the address to send my new digital camera to!! ;) LOL!

Shaggi

:eek: Raden is right, the ancestor of the Steel Heart. Has a bit of UF flavor, so let's call it the Steel Fury :D

indian petroglyphs found on the salmon river. check out the guy with the big kahuna!:eek:

indianpics.jpg

fingerpainting.jpg

elk.jpg

Here's the result of a couple hours fiddling around with paracord, drinking tea, and watching the wildly blowing spring sky cast swaths of cloud and light over us while Big Jack Johnson sang the blues for me all afternoon. As Jerry would say, "Good times, good times! ..." :D FWIW the jam knot is shoved down into the slot in the tang and actually lies below the level of the wrapping around it.

Here are a few:

Fun with photoshop :)
orig.jpg

From the same car show:
orig.jpg

I need to get black inserts (real carbon fiber would be better :D) for that Ruger!
orig.jpg

Angelo

My almost 5 month old daughter Colleen giving a good impression of Daddy when new toys arrive...:eek: :D

.... Which they don't often enough...:grumpy:

Back