Lets see your latest acquisition

DSCN3442.jpg

Is this a new sprint from BM?

Here's these 3. Benchmade CSK, Microtech Socom Delta, CRKT Ti Ripple (if you don't have one of these and like flippers, you're missing out. IKBS...)

010-5.jpg

003-30.jpg

004-16.jpg

I also have a Southern Grind and TRC in the mail, but I can't post pics of them until I have them...

This is the latest knife that I acquired (via a trade). It's a Tops Mil-Spie 3 and I love this thing. Been using it a lot while doing yard work.

ybYeS.jpg

Same as you OP.:)A little tight at first,but she's breaking in quite nice!:thumbup:

attachment.php

Same as you OP.:)A little tight at first,but she's breaking in quite nice!:thumbup:

attachment.php

I hear you on the stiffness out of the box. Had a sore thumb for a couple of days, but now the blade is starting to fly out of the handle.

A ZT0550 with laser cut lockbar showed up today, but we all know what they look like. Otherwise, Here's a pic of three latest, ZT0350SW, Orange Scales for it, and a George 3V fixed.

IMG_4919.jpg

Last edited:
Bought my brother a Crkt Drifter and added a lanyard with skull. Preferred to keep his Buck, which i gave to him a few years ago, instead. So this is my new acquisition.
4e5ce5323934940c19b2d82bfc643b35.jpg

My latest acquisition was a Boker Trance I bought to take on vacation.
This Pro Tech TR3 came in the mail a month or so ago.

pttr35.jpg

pttr36.jpg

Back