Let's see your leather pants!!!

Got Chiral's knife today... gonna start the design for his sheath this weekend. Its going to be black and a very simple pouch design. I may try to post pics here as a the work progresses.

Got Chiral's knife today... gonna start the design for his sheath this weekend. Its going to be black and a very simple pouch design. I may try to post pics here as a the work progresses.
Looking forward to it :thumbup: It's not S!K related, but it's being made by a S!K user! :)

828bb65103c385550bc0a86b613185f4.jpg

Now THAT's a custom get-up! Fancy Sagewood sheath and those gorgeous scales.... :thumbup:

Seems like a screaming deal. I wonder if they originally cost almost twice as much. Sagewood knows leather.

Not even close to Grogs masterpieces, but I'm pretty happy with the function of my 2.7 pocket sheath.

63b348872a11fd9e0b6d325a683a8133.jpg
a586bbbd19d21de6da85bee3c4a527eb.jpg

These beauts are on their way toward yours truly. Can you guess the maker? If you do so correctly, he may send you some homemade beef jerky :p

P.S. cutlery NOT included!

4a300abbb083a499ff5cc0337deeaf9f.jpg

I said beef jerky. Did you miss the "beef" word as your clue and just saw jerk-y, maybe? :D

:D:D:D

I feel bad because the bad joke is quite insulting to the real maker. Forgive me!

On a serious note, I rarely (never) see such original art on a quality leather sheath. Good stuff!

Yup, Grog's pretty handy-dandy on the artwork on top of using darn top quality goods for making his leather pants :thumbup:

These beauts are on their way toward yours truly. Can you guess the maker? If you do so correctly, he may send you some homemade beef jerky :p

P.S. cutlery NOT included!

4a300abbb083a499ff5cc0337deeaf9f.jpg

Dang... Grog sure has a distinctive style, no? Well done.

^^^ Received in the post today: Monday. I am very, very, very happy with them and Grog poured over a lot of labor over these for me. Poor Fella must have lost $ over them if he had added up his manhour because it seems that math wasn't his face subject at school :D

I'll be taking and posting photos during this week :)

^^^ Received in the post today: Monday. I am very, very, very happy with them and Grog poured over a lot of labor over these for me. Poor Fella must have lost $ over them if he had added up his manhour because it seems that math wasn't his face subject at school :D

I'll be taking and posting photos during this week :)

Grog's skills are just awesome, would love to see more pictures!!

Back