Let's see your primary EDC Hinderer(s)...please.

Inspired by Rubi's front porch thread and the fact that I see many posts outside of the Hinderer sub forum from BF members with a XM in their primary rotation...

No matter if you frequent this forum or not, no matter your politics or feelings, no matter fill in the blank...

I humbly ask those of you that often carry or EDC a Hinderer to post it / them here.

Words are fine, but photos are much appreciated.

I carry others from time to time as well...but my core consists of these three. Often carry a pair. Sized down around the house and scaled up when I'm out in the world.

photo-2153.jpg

Love the thread idea. Interested to see what people post.

I carry three(3) not at once but in rotation, I will grab the other two when I get home. The 3.5" pair are jeans weather EDC's and my 3" is Summer. The other ones wait their turn:)
Here is my "Main" EDC and some of my recent "Handy Work" with same.....:eek:
20130107_110518.jpg

I call this Pic - "When Knives Attack"

Last edited:
We're off to an ok start.

Thanks to all who have contributed so far.

A bit surprised others haven't posted, but its early. Many core members came thru.

So, where are all of you that post in the General area and other places that you EDC or EDC rotate an XM?

Don't be shy...

Oh I forgot mine, 3.5" production slicer with a 9mm case filler that the SF boys gifted me a few years ago, and a laser marked Crusader Cross.
orig.jpg

Last edited:
Hinderer.jpg Hinderer2.jpg

XM-24 with C/F Frag scale and XM-18 3.5 with std blk scale.

Last edited:
Back