Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

Dylan, congratulations on your new Case! Your knife is a 31 pattern (regular jack), dated 1972. Yes, handles are walnut. The 31 comes in several configurations: 2-blade Jack (clip/pen or spear/pen) with endcap bolsters and without, electrician's knife with spear main or hawkbill main and screwdriver/wirestripper, etc. That's a really good-looking knife and great pictures and review. :thumbsup:

Thank you so very much for the information and compliments, so greatly appreciated! I am thrilled with this knife and am looking forward to having this in my pocket for a long, long time.

Dylan, that's one of my favorite CASE knives. I like the pre 1976 versions as they have the inner oval on the CASE shield and sport that wicked cool cut back swage in the blade.

Last edited:
Really digging that copperlock, Phixt. That's the new indigo burnt bone, correct? Looks great!!!!
You got it. I like it, too.

I like my new Case pieces. They're not for every cotton socks wearin, jean slothin, tighty whities race track sportin fellow, but I shur do enjoy!

My Case/Bose Collaboration Cattle Knife. Not a pattern for everyone's taste but I feel it has excellent fit & finish, walk & talk, and I love the size. I have several stockman patterns from other companies but find myself reaching for this often as my daily carry.

IMG_2790.JPG
IMG_2814.JPG
Take Care,
Mike

Last edited:
Peanut in burnt amber bone with half stops.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/157786676@N07/36448002392/in/dateposted-public/
36448002392_d5b690dc79_z.jpg

Last edited:
I've been thinking about getting one of those Mint Green Tribal Locks. It's nice to see that the color actually matches the stock photos pretty well.

Back