Lets see your woods knives with a 7-10" cutting edge

Man, I fugured Beckers would be gettin' repped here better than this. Don't worry, I got this. Moose

Oh. You wanted to see some Beckers... :p

UsersStump2.jpg

BeckerUsers.jpg

Here are a few of my favorites:

Bark River Knives - Custom 2009 - Rio Grande Bowie.

14.5' overall, with a 9" blade (.210" thick 5160 @ 58 Rc).

Koyote Knives - Alaskan Camp/Trail.

14.6" overall, with a 9" blade (.125" thick 1080, differential temper).

Big Mike's Recurve Camp Knife.

12" overall, with a 7" blade (.180" thick A2 @ 58 Rc).

Big Mike

Wow, I LOVE the lines and the full convex grind on that Big Mike's Camp Knife! :thumbup: Who is the maker of that? Did you make it Big Mike?

Here's my 7" JK Hudson Bay, with torched oak handles and a lovely O1 blade.

IMG_3553.jpg

And, since there seems to be a Becker theme going, here's a shot of my much-used BK-9:

DSCF2392.jpg

Great thread!

All the best,

- Mike

UsersStump2.jpg

BeckerUsers.jpg
I say this with all the most possible love and affection. You suck. :D Some of those look dirty. If you send them to me, I'll clean them off and get them back to you very quick. I promise. :thumbup:

UsersStump2.jpg

BeckerUsers.jpg

Now that's what I'm talkin' about, bring the Beckers a little extra hard today. Man, I love Becker Knives, big blades, tough as hell, and less that $100 each ('cept BK3 TacTool). What's not to like.

Thanks Guyon. That's awesome.

Moose

I say this with all the most possible love and affection. You suck. :D Some of those look dirty. If you send them to me, I'll clean them off and get them back to you very quick. I promise. :thumbup:

There used to be more, but I've let some go to other homes.

BeckerGroup.jpg

Here's a dirty little secret about this group shot. One of these knives is Photoshopped in. It took considerable time to lay all these out and snap photos. I realized after the fact that I'd left out a knife. Rather than do it all over again, I simply duplicated one knife in the pic. :eek: Now, the sordid truth is out. :p

There used to be more, but I've let some go to other homes.

BeckerGroup.jpg

No BK8 Pilot Egress Tool in there? And you call that a collection?

:D

Nice, real nice. That pic gets me everytime I see it. You definetly got the Beckers going on, my brother.

Moose

No BK8 Pilot Egress Tool in there? And you call that a collection?

:D

Nice, real nice. That pic gets me everytime I see it. You definetly got the Beckers going on, my brother.

Moose

I apparently insulted one of the few folks I knew of with a BK-8. Let's just say he didn't like my offer.

Old Bladite has one now. I'm a little bit jealous, but I take solace in the fact that it never was an Ethan-Becker-sanctioned knife.

I do have two of these though... :D

Necker2.jpg

I always liked the looks of the busse basic series.....Just all distilled function and nothing else....Ballpeen hammer :eek::eek::eek: Well at least it was a plumb!
Plumb Engineer's hammer. I use only the highest quality batons!;)
Love the Basics, and had all the originals except the 6 and 7. Right now all I have are the 9 and a 4.
Wish I had a 7, or the original Swamp Rat Camp Tramp. Maybe a Scrapyard SOD(think that's right) one day...

Some of my favorites.

Best Battle Mistress to date, the SE '07.

Hike8.jpg

Wesner KC-3MC (top knife).

Wesners.jpg

Horton Camp Blood.

Horton2.jpg

Busse SFNO LE.

SFNOLE-2.jpg

Siegle Jungle Knife.

JK8.jpg

Is that what you called the Bush Tanto Rick? Your blades have evolved into art since you first started showing on here btw. Just awesome

What's the dimensions on that beauty Rick ?

5160 Mat'l
Blade 8.5"
Handle 5.5"
OA 14"
Spine .25"

Is that what you called the Bush Tanto Rick? Your blades have evolved into art since you first started showing on here btw. Just awesome
Yes it is... I just finished another one...
IMG_0134-3.jpg

IMG_0132-2.jpg

Yowza! Yer killing me! The match to your Puukko :thumbup:

he he... look into my eyes.... you're getting sleepy.... sleeeeeeeeeeepy.

Thanks guys

Last edited:
I apparently insulted one of the few folks I knew of with a BK-8. Let's just say he didn't like my offer.

Old Bladite has one now. I'm a little bit jealous, but I take solace in the fact that it never was an Ethan-Becker-sanctioned knife.

I do have two of these though... :D

Necker2.jpg

Ok, take me to class real quick. I've seen it before, but I don't know what it is. My first guess is one of the Remora protos, or the Clip Point Bowie Tweener, without the micarta scales.

Please teach me, oh, wise one.:)

Moose

Back