Lets talk GEC!

They had some smooth oiled and Autumn leaf Bone as well not long ago, but they lasted less than a day I think.

Somebody must have forgotten to unpack a box, haha.

That oak leaf shield is really top notch.

X2 on the oak leaf shield. I'm still waiting for the right SFO from them to add that shield to my collection (I was an idiot with the #92 run). I do live on Oak Street after all...

I grabbed a 92 basically because I liked the shield and it was the first to feature it. However, I have resisted successfully ever since on account of my recent preference for multi-bladed GECs. Very tempted by the 66, but fortunately for me it sold out quickly, haha.

Augie Augie - beautiful #74s you got there. The Autumn Leaf is one of those ones I regret not getting when I had the chance. I was too enthralled with the new clip blades they were running in the Stallions, and went with one of those instead. Yours has beautiful handles - as most of those do.

Well done sir!

Thank you Ryan! I bought these as a replacement for an ebony clip that I gifted to a friend, now I can't decide which one to drop in my pocket.

Thank you Ryan! I bought these as a replacement for an ebony clip that I gifted to a friend, now I can't decide which one to drop in my pocket.
Well, you know which one gets my vote! The smooth oiled bone is definitely the more classy looking of the two. However, the Autumn Leaf is beautiful, and I personally prefer the texture of jigged bone over any other handle material. Who needs a fidget spinner when you have a jigged bone pocket knife?

I can't believe I just brought up fidget spinners on BladeForums:confused:

Hoping to see more sawcut bone from GEC soon. I know the CK SFO 25 barlow will have a sawcut option, but overall feels like it's been awhile since we have seen sawcut bone in a regular production run....

IN3i7YL.jpg

Who else saw that?! Man it was a flash, it closed up quick...guess who reserved a TC?! This guy!

That went reeeaaaal fast. The demand for TC's is incredible.
Ya, somewhere under a minute...

Congrats to those who landed one. Sorry to those who weren't so lucky. This is my first TC through the early reserve system.

Any way how about those 35 farm and fields...

Note that it's only the exclusive ones, the BF ones went comparatively slow. You make enough to satisfy demand and all of a sudden they just aren't that interesting.
The BF ones did not go slow enough. I had a bad reaction to some medication and was sick as a dog for three weeks.... and that's when they went on sell. I feel like I should cut out a picture of a TC and just start carrying that in my pocket.

Back