Let's talk Northwoods

This drop helped to take some of the sting of the Heritage Jack drop away. I was supposed to be in the air at drop time today, but some changes in travel plans had me driving instead of flying today, and was able to be on better wifi at the hotel at drop time.

Went for a mammoth first and missed it. Went after another and the payment stalled out, so figured I missed that one too. Clicked on a Kudu bone instead, thinking I’m just too slow for a mammoth. Got payment to go through, and the order confirmation showed both the kudu and the previous mammoth as confirmed! Not sure how that mammoth didn’t get grabbed in the extra time, but I am excited. My first Northwoods from an actual drop.

View attachment 2320570

View attachment 2320569
Well done. 👍
I had a kudu in the basket but I wanted to take an extra micarta. If you run too many hares at once, you end up with nothing in your bag. 🤷‍♂️ 😆

(My kudu looked a lot like yours) 😆

If you want to see some Heritage Jack Mammoth Ivory stragglers, here they are ;)
XN89KhP.jpg

I was lucky enough to grab the last one of that bunch #111. It has some really cool blue streaks on both sides. This will be my 1st 🦣IMG_1509.jpegIMG_1510.jpeg

This is an incredibly beautiful piece, I really like the blue tones, you are lucky man :thumbsup:
Thank you really excited to get it in hand and see how it looks 1st hand. I don’t think I saw too many this round that had blue in them

Pictures of all the Fall Creeks, both sides, are available at KSF under the Fall Creek gallery.

Not sure if I can post a link there or not.

Was just browsing the mammoths and saw this one. Somebody got a really cool one!
View attachment 2323466

View attachment 2323465
Very cool! Looks like the Heritage Jack gallery is available too. There were a couple interesting ones for sure.
IMG_7841.jpeg
IMG_7839.jpeg

Back