Light Chopper Pre-Order Has Arrived!

Ian80's question is somewhat vague, but if he is asking as to who is making the sheaths which CPK supplies with the Light Chopper, the answer would be Buy Brown.

Thanks for the follow up responses. I am thinking I would rather not mail mine out if possible. I don't have mine from the pre order yet. I would prefer leather for this one. I saw someone had posted a picture of a "Sagewood" sheath. I went to the website but I didn't see the LC listed so I sent them an email. I do have some Buy Brown kydex and they are great. I may end up checking in with him.

Thanks for the follow up responses. I am thinking I would rather not mail mine out if possible. I don't have mine from the pre order yet. I would prefer leather for this one. I saw someone had posted a picture of a "Sagewood" sheath. I went to the website but I didn't see the LC listed so I sent them an email. I do have some Buy Brown kydex and they are great. I may end up checking in with him.

If you purchased a kydex sheath with the LC then the sheath is made by Buy Brown. I would check with him since he might have light chopper pattern he can use.

Back