Limited Edition Sypercos That Are Still Available

The Green/VG10 Worker that came out 3 or 4 years ago is still in stock at several dealers..49 are showing in stock at one dealer..

What a great thread to be subscribed to. In June of '17 I never thought I'd be the proud owner of a 52100 - it's on the way in the mail.

Thanks to this thread and 91bravo for calling it out...
35146851126_739f2a0e98_k.jpg

^June '17 :cool:

Thanks to this thread and 91bravo for calling it out...
35146851126_739f2a0e98_k.jpg

^June '17 :cool:
You lucky ass, nice! I wAnt one too but I'm still waiting on the kw exclusive c.f./ti yhat ordered 2 weeks ago still!!! Sent it back after they sent me a shitty one. I'm starting to get impatient!

Last edited:
KW millie 204p dressed in green.

Not a fan of green g10.. micarta yes.

How does the s110v version stack up against 204p?

Any difference between the two besides one being a sprint, and steel types?

Is the 204 more "refined" or a sweeter run somehow? I only ask because I always hear people gush about it... kinda like I do about my kw cf cruwear manix. Haha

Only 204p I've had was a Southard I believe, never owned or used s110v.

Edit to add.. I forgot my 392 is 204 as well. Good steel for sure.

Last edited:
Marcus, fit and finish between my 204p & s110v is the same. I can't see any real difference. I would say your choice would be between what steel preference and scale color you prefer.

JonesE

Not a fan of green g10.. micarta yes.

How does the s110v version stack up against 204p?

Any difference between the two besides one being a sprint, and steel types?

Is the 204 more "refined" or a sweeter run somehow? I only ask because I always hear people gush about it... kinda like I do about my kw cf cruwear manix. Haha

Only 204p I've had was a Southard I believe, never owned or used s110v.
I myself can't vouch for the 204p because I don't own one, but I've seen how favorable it is as far as carry time for millies. I'd say the only one I hear about more is the Cru Wear.

My damascus and BD1 (shiny) Spydies are the only ones with more 'refined' finishes, the others have the standard factory grind lines when caught in the right light. I'd like to get a DLC.

KW millie 204p dressed in green.

Yes , I'm surprised these haven't sold out long ago.

I keep waiting for that "honeymoon" feeling to fade but nothing doing. I love this knife. Awesome 204P blade and gorgeous green G10. Best knife I've used in years.

Not sure if its accurate but Knife Center is showing 100(or more)of the Lil' Nilakkas in stock.

Another site is showing 63 of the Lil' Nilakkas in stock..I think that one might be accurate.

The same dealer is showing 1 52100 Millie in stock.

Seems the Lil' Nilakkas aren't getting much love..

Back