Lion Steel "Roundhead" Euro-Barlow

hTYQGgY.jpg

Does anyone know where I can get the screws for the scales. I have a natural micarta roundhead and one of the scale screws just spins in place.
I already contacted lionsteel but haven't gotten a response.
Thanks
Andy

Does anyone know where I can get the screws for the scales. I have a natural micarta roundhead and one of the scale screws just spins in place.
I already contacted lionsteel but haven't gotten a response.
Thanks
Andy
There was a big fiasco over this created by a member awhile back but it all turned out to be a very simple resolution.

My memory is vague but I'm pretty sure all you need to do is contact Mike at collectorknives.net and he will send you the screw that you need. If not, he will help you get one.

Bringin this thread back to life! Im enjoying my bone micarta roundhead that I recently got. While I liked the other handle options, ive been wanting something gentlemanly like an ivory or smooth white bone. Micarta ended up fitting the bill pretty well with this available and decently priced barlow. If one wanted to split hairs, you could find something to nit pick about in regards to fit and finish, but I think they are so minor that I wont bother listing any. Does anyone know the factory edge angle on this blade? I usually collect 1095 and just use the lansky turn box for my sharpening needs. This steel would probably take some time on that setup, as I dont yet have diamond rods. But even more useless if my kit doesnt provide the angle option that comes from the factory. This is my first "supersteel" and I worry ill have to upgrade my sharpening gear just for this sweet knife!

Back