Looks like I got caught up in something...better check it out

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Here's the thread:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=666984

And you can see my design on page 14, post 264

Don't expect this to go into production anytime soon.

But I wouldn't, of course, cry if anyone want to offer their comments or support in that thread. :D

:thumbup:

Thanks, guys!

I'm back in the shop - still have a cold....

But I'm 100% from the neck down....*groan*

Dan

I thought that first Nessmuk design, the really big one with the stag handle and demonic full flat grind was a "camp" knife.

Dang. Try to stack the deck why dontcha? Love the knife bro. Hope you're feeling better.

Just checked the thread again and saw your submission Andy. Very nice looking hunter! You did a beautiful job on that one.

Oh man i deff. want 1 or 2 of these!:thumbup::thumbup: great looking blade!

Thanks, guys!

Depending on how testing goes....and if any redesigning is needed...I will probably be making 20-30 of these early next spring. :thumbup:

Dan

Thanks, guys!

Depending on how testing goes....and if any redesigning is needed...I will probably be making 20-30 of these early next spring. :thumbup:

Dan

I'm in for one! Very nice knife Dan! :thumbup:

BTW, you do remember I'm really into Koster Prototypes, don't you? *wink wink* *nudge nudge*! :D

Last edited:
Great Design Dan..

You may write me down for 1 in 3V when it comes to production..

:thumbup::cool::thumbup:

If your taking requests yet please put me down for one in 3V as well!!! :D If not I hope I get on the list when it opens up.

There are some serious contenders in this group, and in my mind you're in the top 5 or better. The truth will be in the testing. Regardless, you better put yours in production soon because I want one of the damn things!

Back