Looks like I got caught up in something...better check it out

Ok, guys....I am being very humbled by your interest in this knife.

I think every knifemaker wants his/her knife to catch someone's eye....but I didn't expect such a positive turn out.

:thumbup:

I think perhaps I'll consider putting this one into production sooner than later.

What options would you all be interested in?

CPM3V for sure on the steel.

"Micarta only" to keep things simple and the price low? Or open it up to other handles? I don't want to do any woods....just synthetics for now on this guy.

Dan

3V and micarta is fine with me also. If we get to "personalize" it, I'd like to have black/tan micarta with tan liners. I think the style of the knife and the sheath would look great in that combo. Do keep the spine jimping too! :thumbup:

...still interested in your test knife too!...

This would look great beside my Survivor... :D:D:D

After sleeping on it how about 3V and Black G10 with red liners...

Last edited:
Sounds good. I'm really digging the combo on your contest knife, but I'd like to see a few other options as well :thumbup:

Black Canvas Micarta with red liners has really been growing on me lately. :thumbup:

Dan

Black Canvas Micarta with red liners has really been growing on me lately. :thumbup:

Dan

That sounds great, but the reason I mentioned the black/tan canvas was because of the Spec Ops sheath you paired the knife up with.

In any event and regardless of the outcome, I want one! :D

I should also mention that I am also VERY fond of Black/Tan G10....!!!

I love the stuff....wish I had more orders for it and could justify a large purchase!

Dan

I should also mention that I am also VERY fond of Black/Tan G10....!!!

I love the stuff....wish I had more orders for it and could justify a large purchase!

Dan

Black and tan sounds fantastic. It would go good next to a great beer too.:thumbup:
yeungling.jpg

I'll be in for 1 of these in 3V, NCM or GCM with liners.

Yeah, change mine to Black/Tan G-10.... and/or, I might want a blade blank since I have a nice piece of Ironwood here I might want to try. ;)

Last edited:
Back