Man's Music.....let's start a list

Sheesh. No ones mentioned the only band that matters. :D

[youtube]J60Xkkk5324[/youtube]

Sheesh. No ones mentioned the only band that matters. :D

[youtube]J60Xkkk5324[/youtube]

A BIG +1 on that bud!! Tool is arguably my favorite band. In the shop its great, but I REALLY like to listen to Tool on long road trips.:thumbup:

A BIG +1 on that bud!! Tool is arguably my favorite band. In the shop its great, but I REALLY like to listen to Tool on long road trips.:thumbup:

The CD player in my truck pretty much keeps Tool in it.:cool:

[youtube]Zw3FTiWRXF8[/youtube]

The CD player in my truck pretty much keeps Tool in it.:cool:

[youtube]Zw3FTiWRXF8[/youtube]

+2 Bro! I was hooked on Tool the first time I heard Sober on the radio.
I think Danny C. is probably the best drummer in the world, and even has surpassed Neil Peart in technical ability. I know that will get people throwing tomatoes at me but if you listen to the percussion on the 10,000 days album its apparent. Tool is one of those bands that ya just have to "get it", once you do your hooked.:thumbup:

For me it's Mad Sin's "Fuel For Brains," Demented Are Go "Pickled and Preserved," and The Meteors' "Chainsaw Boogie." Stay Psycho!

+2 Bro! I was hooked on Tool the first time I heard Sober on the radio.
I think Danny C. is probably the best drummer in the world, and even has surpassed Neil Peart in technical ability. I know that will get people throwing tomatoes at me but if you listen to the percussion on the 10,000 days album its apparent. Tool is one of those bands that ya just have to "get it", once you do your hooked.:thumbup:

No tomatoes here Bro. I have always felt the Neil P. was the best, "The Professor". You are definitely right about Danny though. He is incredible and a master who may have surpassed anyone prevalent out there as of yesteryears and today. He is beyond mesmerizing to see perform. I have to add, to see Tool live is like seeing the "New" Pink Floyd. Just incredible!:thumbup:

Rage Against The Machine's cover of Sublime's "How I Could Kill A Man"
Ministry's album "Psalm 69"

Hate to nit-pick, but "How I could Just Kill A Man" is Cypress Hill

"Bleed"- Meshuggah
"Unleashing the Bloodthirsty"- Cannibal Corpse
"Organ Harvest"- Fleshgrind
"Annihilation of the Wicked"- Nile

I like the cut of your jib.

For me, Viking/Folk(to some Metal purists, there is no such genre),Black,Death Metal gets me going. Bluegrass,Celtic Music....strangely Arabic Pop. Rush, Queen....list could go on lol.

Hate to nit-pick, but "How I could Just Kill A Man" is Cypress Hill

Doh! You are right of course. I am not a big fan of either Sublime or Cypress Hill, so I have ignorantly mixed them up. Thanks for the polite correction.:thumbup:

Rage Against The Machine's cover of Cypress Hill's "How I could Just Kill a Man"

Fixed that for ya. (Sorry hadn't seen the correction.) And you fellas won't like mine (i know there aren't a lot of hip hop fans on this forum) but one of mine would be "Ante Up" by M.O.P., and another would be "Made ya Look", by Nas.

Bulls on Parade, Rage against the machine "rally round the family with a pocket full of shells"

Shall I make a list? I'll try to limit myself to one song per band..

Opeth - Demon of the Fall, Funeral Portrait, When, the Moor, the Baying of the Hounds, Serinity Painted Death, I should just stop here or I'll just list their entire catalog..
Lamb of God - Ruin, 11th hour, Laid to Rest
Strapping Young Lad - AAA, Detox, Love, Shitstorm
Slayer - Die by the Sword, Blood Red, Raining Blood
Pantera - Domination, Revolution is My Name
Meshuggah - Concatenation, New Millenium Cyanide Christ

them, and "Katatonia - Soil's Song" is currently stuck in my head
Ok, I know I totally ignored my original statement. Too bad.

Faith No More - Epic (Or anything, really)
Black Sabbath - War Pigs
Iron Maiden - Where Eagles Dare
Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction
The Pixies - Debaser
New Model Army - Stupid Questions
...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead - It Was There That I saw You
The Clash - Tommy Gun

I should stop...

Take out Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath (totally overrated) and Megadeath and add Linkin Park's Numb and change New Model Army to Poison Street and I'll support you 100% :D

'Death or Glory'- The Clash
'Won't get fooled Again'- The Who
'Detroit Rock City- KISS

Back