Meaning of your call sign

At one site, yes. But they only have 3 reactors there. My company has over 20 reactors at multiple sites.

We aren't affiliated with Palo Verde. That's another company.

Still, I'm sorry to hear you lost your park. Hopefully you've found another special place to enjoy.

Boring is the meaning of mine. First initial, first 5 letters of my last name, and birth year. Was thinking of going with something fun and witty, and then realized I also had to remember it. A man's got to know his limitations.

Mine is simple. It’s my first name and the first initial of my last name.

Through the years, I’ve been on a lot of forums (comics, toys, Star Wars—yes, I have a light saber collection) where people post things in anonymity that they wouldn’t say publicly. At this point in my life, I find that dishonorable.

Mine is simple. It’s my first name and the first initial of my last name.

Through the years, I’ve been on a lot of forums (comics, toys, Star Wars—yes, I have a light saber collection) where people post things in anonymity that they wouldn’t say publicly. At this point in my life, I find that dishonorable.
We pretty much call it the way we see it hear. Great group of people. The best on the interwebz for sure.

GeofS GeofS we are gonna have to see that lightsaber collection.
Ed, just some that are currently accessible...
XT8mHM1.jpg

eveled eveled did you know there's an Evel Knievel museum in Topeka, Ks?

GeofS GeofS - what do you think of that jakaripuukko 100? I have the 100 and the 140 -- and my favorite so far is the skrama. :)

1066vik 1066vik , those replica lightsabers are actually bigger than most realize; that’s the Skrama (and a Carothers medium heavy chopper) at the bottom picture.

Besides the Skrama, I have a 140 and a Mini-Puukko. Both are quality. :thumbsup:

Roy is my name I've been a plumber way too long

Mine is also lame had a xr600 Honda needed something easy for me to remember.
I have a friend who rode a Honda XR600 all the way into the A.M.A. hall of fame

I guess you spent a little time in Steinhatchee and Gulf Hammock lol. Besides the Green Swamp in Polk county and the Big Gum they are some of the most unforgiving swamps in FL. you better have your sh** together when you venture off into those slues.
I have spent a little time in Green swamp spent more time in Richloam

Henry Beige is the stock detective played by Slim Pickens in “Rancho Deluxe”, a favorite movie of mine, for it’s abundance of quotable lines.

“I will not live in a West that’s not free, and at this point in the Twentieth Century, I will not be plagued by rustlers.”

Interesting thread. Enjoyed reading everyone's posts.

I love good westerns, growing up I always really liked the Spaghetti Westerns. So my tag is influenced by the the first one that turned me on to them, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. I don't consider myself good nor bad, so Ugly was most fitting for me, lol. th3ug1y0n3 = the ugly one.

Back