Missed out on the Blade Show? How about a FREE Knife then?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
That's right - I'm giving away a FREE KNIFE to anyone who missed out on the Blade Show (www.bladeshow.com)

I had a GREAT show and am feeling might generous and don't want it to go to my head! :eek:

All you have to do is post here that you didn't make it to the Blade Show, and the reason why (even ignorance is acceptable!) - and you're entered in the Free Knife Giveaway.

Winner will be chosen 6/3/9 at Midday CST by random

:thumbup:

Oh!

I guess I should post a pic of the knife!

:p

ShortNess0601-08.jpg

ShortNess
7.5" overall
3.5" blade - 3/32" 1095, Scandi Grind
4" handle - Black Canvas Micarta

Thanks for looking!

Dan

Last edited:
I didn't make it to Blade, the reason is because I'm broke. :(
Thanks for the chance Dan!!

I didnt make it to the show because I lost my job last November, and I am STILL unemployed!! I would LOVE a free knife.

Thanks for this, Dan!!

I missed the show, had to work and live to far away to drive over on Sunday.

I didn't make it to the show because I'm busting my butt at work, getting married, getting a new dog, moving furniture, fixing the fence, mopping the floor, cooking for the household, sharpening my Koster knives... :)

I did not make it to Blade this year. My son graduated from High School.

I missed the show - little "free" time, and what time I do have is spent with the family. It's also a long drive from CT.

I didn't make it to the show. I had to work that weekend, I live too far away, and for some reason why wife wouldn't want to be left alone while I travel across the country to play with pointy sticks. :)

I didn't make it to the show because I didn't know one was going on :( I have collected knives for a long time, but only very recently has my hobby turned serious as I have studied about the different blade steels and lurking on bladeforums.

Too cool, Dan.

I didn't make the show, as I've graduated from law school, and don't start work until September....so am therefore broke!

Great giveaway Dan!

I couldn't go due to work, or lack of it and the associated maladies that go with it.

Thanks!

I didn't make the show because I'm an idiot. I could've stayed in Atlanta with my niece and her husband for free. But, I would've still had to ask them for lotsa cash to indulge my obsession and even I don't have the balls to do that. So, my first Blade Show will be next year, which gives me time to find a new job and save some money, or get real good real fast at making and selling knives at a really huge profit. (We all know how easy that is.) Since I've yet to make my first one--too busy lurking and scairt to mess up-- I don't see the knife career booming anytime, soon. So yes, I'd like the knife but probably don't deserve it. Anyway, thanx, for making someone real happy.

I missed Blade..........money is the reason unfortunately

Thanks for the chance

I missed out on the Blade show because my wife had to attend a Physician Assistant CME conference in San Diego during the same time frame. There was no way that I was going to send her one way while I went the other. I also would have had to miss my daughter-in-law's graduation from Pharmacy school that we were able to attend. Maybe next year we can both come to the Blade Show. :) Until then, I'll have to settle for reading other people's reports and looking at pictures of the show.

Didn't make it to the Blade Show, I'm a stay at home Dad with no time or money.

I "missed" BLADE because I live like, a trillion miles away.. You know the feeling when you know you're missing out on something incredible, but there is no way in hell you're able to go? That's how I felt:p I'm so envious of the people that got to go. Hopefully I'll get to go some other year.

I didn't make it to Blade, because I couldn't come up with the money for the trip.
Thanks Dan.

Unless I am on holiday in the USA at the same time blade is on I will never be able to attend a show:(

Richard

Lazy, agoraphobic, poverty stricken, depressed, arthritic, hen-pecked. had to run errands...shall I go on? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back