Missed out on the Blade Show? How about a FREE Knife then?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the show. :( I'm moving soon, so it wasn't really an option to try and make it.

Thanks for the opportunity Dan. :thumbup:

I missed the show, I have a new baby on the way and am trying to conserve funds. I would like to try one of your knives though :)

I missed the show because I had to watch fruit fly larvae crawl around on a plate in a dark closet.

I missed blade b/c I just didn't have the time.... or money :eek: I guess I'll just do what I always do.... keep telling myself "next year." Anyhoo, enough of the sob story. Nice give away and thanks for the opportunity.:thumbup:

Missed it myself, but I would love to go one day. Money and Wife being the main reasons for not going lol. One day I'll make it! :cool:

Count me in on this one, I love the way these turned out too!

I missed Blade. Well, I am on the other side of the world...;)

Thanks for the chance to win one of your great knives.

blade show? someday i'll make it there.. living in barbados has its downsides :(

Wow that's cool. I missed it because I don't have any money, and I'm not a fan of traveling.

I had to give back $4000 of my contracted pay as a firefighter to the city to get back 12 laid off firefighters and reopen a closed firehouse. That $4000 was my Blade Show trip and a new fridge. That $4000 saved 12 jobs, my job safety, and the safety of 80,000 residents. I've not bought a knife in a long time. Blade was going to be my break-away weekend. Sorry I missed it.

I wish I could have made it. Too broke to justify it though. One of these years I'll get there. Thanks for a shot, you make some great looking blades.

I missed the show - I've got a 9 month old and a wife that works weekends... :(

Thanks for the chance to win the knife!

I did not make Blade because, I just lost my source of income, my business of 23 years.

Thanks for the chance,
Jim

Missed it because travel would be quite costly, work is keeping me busy, and I have already allocated most of my custom knife funds for this year (including on a Koster forum knife!).

Thanks for the opportunity,

All the best,

- Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back