Missed out on the Blade Show? How about a FREE Knife then?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool deal Dan.....
I missed out on Blade for a few reasons,Lack of funds to pay for Travel expense and My Son had a Quick foot 4 Vs.4 Soccer Tournament going as well... there only young once !!

I missed the show on purpose cause the knife gods told me during a wish list prayer that I would win a fabulous Koster knife on 6/3 in a very generous giveaway if I stayed home!

Thanks for the generous contest Dan....I appreciate it.

I didn't make it to Blade, because I couldn't spare the money. Hopefully next year.....God willing.

I missed the show because I just got accepted to Graduate School at Washington State University to get my M.ARCH degree and I can't afford anything....wooo debt! :foot:

Cool Giveaway!

I missed blade show:grumpy: The last half of '08 I hardly had any work, and now for the last two months I have been busier than I have been in almost two years!:eek::cool:

I can't complain about work, some people don't have any work or $$$.

At least it means I can upgrade my bushcraft to AZ Ironwood:D

Thanks for the contest Dan, glad you had a good show.

I wanted to DEEPLY make the show - but I had to work a Mini--Mester.

I am sure you understand that one Dan.

We go home (Michigan) every summer and I had to work the mini to make the extra money to make the flight payment to get back home.

TF

I missed it. Too far and not enough time.

Off topic but I see your Eagle Scout rank in the signature, I'm one too:thumbup:

Kahleephonia iz too fah . Itd vood pahmp me up to vin de gut Koster knive.

(I do a better spoken Ahnald than a written one ;))

I didn't make it to Blade because I had to work so I can save enough $ to go next year :D

Thanks Dan.

I missed blade because she who must be obeyed told me i didn't want to go. I wanted to stay home and mow the lawn.

Thanks for the chance Mr Koster.

Frankly, I didn't make it to the Blade Show for two reasons; first, I don't care for Wesley Snipes and second Vampires and vampire movies give me the creeps.

If there is a Blade II Show, or a Blade Trinity Show in the future, I'll think about going to one of those (I liked THEM both better than the original Blade).

Last edited:
Didn't go b/c I just graduated college and have no money. Very generous thread Dan!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back