Missed out on the Blade Show? How about a FREE Knife then?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son was born. :)
Mom, Dad, and his "big sister" (2 yrs) are all still fawning over him.
I did buy him a knife this week though (the Bushmaster that "Iamtoast" gave up)... ;)

Couldn't make it to Blade 'cause I live in Belgium, Europe AND have been working since Friday :grumpy:

Cheers for the comp, Dan :thumbup:

@warriorsociologist: congrats to you and the missus !

I couldnt make the Blade Show this year because I was my baby Boy's FIRST Birthday & would get killed by the wife. Thanks!!!

I missed out. No spare time or money, and three kids to handle. Thanks for the opportunity though.:thumbup:

I didn't make the blade show - I'm still unemployed and I didn't think asking the wife for money and permission would be a wise choice of battles. :rolleyes:

Jordan

I missed Blade. Because of these guys...

IMG_4844.jpg

IMG_4841.jpg

...and they are the priority for our dwindling funds.

Last edited:
My wife gave me a "come hither" look and time just got away from me.:eek:

Thanks for the giveway Dan! I hope that Blade was good to you!

I didnt make it to Blade, because I just didnt really have the spare cash.

Thanks for the chance, Dan! :thumbup:

Had plans to come but one of the guys I work with had a family emergency and I had to take call for him:grumpy:

Oooh! Dan, that is very generous of you. I've been jonesing for another nessmuk from you ever since I let my first one slip away. I couldn't go to Blade for many reasons, not the least of which were: no money, no time, too great a distance (would have had to fly), and a new baby joining the ranks. Maybe next year...

I couldn't make it to Blade because I had to work.I don't take my vacation until the Fall....something I should really rethink for next year's Blade.:confused::D

Thanks for the give away Dan!!:thumbup:

Ooh, cool giveaway. I couldn't make it because I was stuck in the hospital on a pharmacy rotation, in the ICU. Learning < knives.

I couldn't make it to blade because I have warrants in GA. :p

J/K. Thanks for the giveaway Dan. :thumbup:

I was going to write about how I have been working on endless thesis edits with barely enough time to sleep. But with Caine being in Iraq I won't even try.

Thanks Mr Koster

I could not arrange work schedule change.

One of these days, I am looking forward to attending....

thank you for offerring this to the forum!

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back