• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

MONSTROUS LOT! NEARLY 100 KNIVES! Strider, Spydies, BM, Kershaw, CRK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take the

Excellent condition BM 259 Balisong (ULTRA THICK and HEAVY!): $150

I'll PayPal you the funds....

ok math done...should come to about 156.00. Good luck with your home issues man.

Last edited:
Payment sent....Shipping information is correct in PayPal. Thanks.

I'll take both BM Mini Dejavoos.
PP has been sent from senob89 AT hotmail d0t __com

Last edited:
ak jones (and anyone else) it isn't necessary to quote the whole original post, which just slows everyone down scrolling past it. Thanks! :)

Okay, yesterday I managed to get the first two packages out (the RCC, Talon, VG-10 Fly, and mint Cricket). Everyone else's went out a few minutes ago, including the Monochrome, Kaloshnikov, SPOT, Police and serrated Cricket, Pink Delica and Pink Endura, Endura 4 FRN and Endura 3, BM259, and Offset and Speed Bump. Here is a photo right before pissing off the mailman :D

Knives15117.jpg

God Bless,
Richard

just checked- guess the Tilite is a little over my price range, but i'm also interested in the sog twitch if you post to the uk

just checked- guess the Tilite is a little over my price range, but i'm also interested in the sog twitch if you post to the uk

For some reason I can't message you? I can ship internationally, but a flat rate envelope cannot be insured. To make it insured, it adds probably $15. The Speed Bump is traded already. I can let the Ti-lite go for $75 at the lowest. That with the Twitch II is $105, plus $11 shipping and 3.5% for PP makes $120 even.

God Bless,
Richard

thanks for checking that for me Richie- but i didn't realise the tilite had the pearl in and it's not really what i'm after. and Spending $11 shipping on a $30 knife is just a bit much for me.

i wish i lived in the states:(

thanks,

Nathan

The Boker Magnum Auto, is that PE or combo? Can I get a pic of it? You can email it to me at chameleonbear(at)gmail_dot_com

The Boker Magnum Auto, is that PE or combo? Can I get a pic of it? You can email it to me at chameleonbear(at)gmail_dot_com

It is a plain edge tanto. I'll try to take some photos soon. I live in Swansea, IL (15 mins for E. STL), how close are you?

God Bless,
Richard

I'm right across JB Bridge...

If you want to save on time and shipping and your on this side of the river, you're welcome to come check out the knives :D

God Bless,
Richard

Sorry for the chatter mods. I am using PM's now.

Last edited:
If you want to save on time and shipping and your on this side of the river, you're welcome to come check out the knives :D

God Bless,
Richard
I could come over Friday after work (about 1pm) the hard part will only be getting one knife though.

PM sent for Kershaw Rainbow Leek.

Aloha,

jag

Payment Sent! Thank you Mr. Richard!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back