• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

MONSTROUS LOT! NEARLY 100 KNIVES! Strider, Spydies, BM, Kershaw, CRK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the RCC today, ur the man
Richard, thanks, hope every thing works out
w/ your house.

TOM

Awesome! At least now people know I'm actually sending the knives out and not just taking free money :D . Do me a favor and give it the beating that I didn't have the heart/wallet to :D

God Bless,
Richard

I'm not gonna make it over, long story. I left you a message but I still want the NIB Boker Magnum Auto: $20

I'll paypal 25+PP fees.

I wish I had some extra money to help you out bro.....good luck on the sale. EDIT that.....send me your paypal, I'll shoot you a couple bucks to help out.

I wish I had some extra money to help you out bro.....good luck on the sale. EDIT that.....send me your paypal, I'll shoot you a couple bucks to help out.

No no, it's okay. Someone else Paypal'd me $25 for no reason and I really appreciate it. I'm not looking for handouts or anything, but the thought means so much to me. Let me know if you want one of the knives!

God Bless,
Richard

Last edited:
Hey bro, id love to help you out. Will you take 25 for the last Spyderco Cricket you have left? Please let me know, and i hope everything works out for you.

Sorry man, i would love to help, but i just got a bill thats got to be paid, no extra money right now. Sorry bro =(

Sir,

Received the wrong knife! lol I wanted the Kershaw Ti Rainbow Leek! Send it next chance. It is a surprise for my son. Needless to say, I got the surprise. Nice knife though! Take care! I will send back the Spyderco Endura 4.

Aloha,

jag

Sir,

Received the wrong knife! lol I wanted the Kershaw Ti Rainbow Leek! Send it next chance. It is a surprise for my son. Needless to say, I got the surprise. Nice knife though! Take care! I will send back the Spyderco Endura 4.

Aloha,

jag

CRAP! How the heck am I so stupid that I sent the wrong darn packages to the wrong people? I really screwed up your shipment, but I will make it right. I'll pay for you guys to swap the knives. I"m really sorry this happened! I feel like such an idiot!

God Bless,
Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back