• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mozolic order problem

c7637f69873778e8e9b0aed5f581b9e5d878178cdaa23fe3b06f48c7c9bde17a.jpg

I was considering a knife he listed yesterday; after this thread, NO WAY. Not someone I wish to do business with :thumbsdown: Thanks robino.

Last edited:
Well...not entirely
July 8th and i still dont have all my money back.
$580 was sent...out of $700
$120 is still missing in action
It's like pulling teeth trying to get money back from this guy

It's like pulling teeth trying to get money back from this guy

Does he have any left?
To be honest my dealings with him have gone without a hitch!
Shipping was slow but he is on the other side of the world from me...

Hope this gets resolved - good luck!

I sent money as we had agreed. Only the bank was delayed. Robino confirmed he had received the money yesterday.

Just throwing at that similar to the shepherdcc thread, no negative feedback has been given. Feedback exists for a reason.

Your post describes one of the problems some of us have with the feedback system BD.
There was no deal completed here, so feedback cannot be left.
The good thing with this mess, is that the OP posted this thread to bring it to our attention.
If there are doubts in your mind about dealing with someone, check feedback AND here.
Joe

Just throwing at that similar to the shepherdcc thread, no negative feedback has been given. Feedback exists for a reason.

Your post describes one of the problems some of us have with the feedback system BD.
There was no deal completed here, so feedback cannot be left.
The good thing with this mess, is that the OP posted this thread to bring it to our attention.
If there are doubts in your mind about dealing with someone, check feedback AND here.
Joe

Wow, I've been a basic member lurker and a non-member lurker all this time and have never purchased on the exchange so I wasn't aware of that. I just assumed you could leave feedback with any sort of meaningful interactions, that's my bad. That's kind of a big loophole, if I'm understanding it right, it's essentially set up to where you could only get positive feedback.

Well, not really.
For example, you have a for sale ad that states you are selling a PM2 that is in like new condition. I buy it and it has chips in the blade.
I can leave negative feedback.
If I return it to you and you refund me, I cannot leave feedback.
Just keep in mind....check here along with the feedback system.
Joe

Back