My 100th Chris Reeve Knife...!!!..........And Counting :-)

OMGEEEEEEEEEEE Buck, that is an absolutely awesome collection, thank you very much for sharing.

Great post, thanks for taking the time to share that! I was looking at your pictures and all I could say was "wow"-over and over and over!!

Awesome achievement:thumbup:. You take CRK Fiend to an entire different level. I love the “Vines”. How do I go about getting one?

Really wish I had #15 really love the look of the jigged wood!!!

Also thanks for the Pro-soldier review super helpful. That's probably gonna be the next purchase.... Unless I come across a jigged mnandi of course ;)

You have quite the wonderful CRK collection and have owned many fantastic knives from CRK too. Keep up the knife collecting!!

Wonderfull collection! I like most of all, maybe all!
Bravo!

I think the point is that these are knives he has purchased over the years, not that he has them all now. Some he has, some he has sold. Have people been reading the thread or just looking through pics?

What an awesome collection! I am still looking for my first if I ever find a micarta lefty in stock!

Great post. Love the one piece knives especially. Congrats, and thanks for sharing and documenting so thoroughly.

Back