Photos My Active Duties Compared

Here I thought the RAD was bad... now to find out there is actually a BAD... that is even better... being thinner. But not Elmax thin.
So confusing... so good!

I was recently slicing up a big box and BAD went through it like computer paper--like strange effortlessness. Cant wait to try the RAD.

Great series and a truly great collection! My grail is a super light ultra thick with tubes.

Here's mine. Got a few more RADS on the way--REALLY like those. But my favorite is the pink which is slightly thicker than a BAD with a zero convex edge.
01HLQok.jpg

Recently saw a high hardness infi AD. Owner said there were something like 4 of them made.

Last edited:
IIRC the BAD were hardened to 60 - 62 Rc, where standard INFI runs 58 - 60. I have a regular AD, maybe a Mil overrun?, modded by Ban to thin and convex the edge.

More AD comparisons with the new-to-me MAX Duty… :)
SqVicPU.jpg

e8j0ehH.jpg

iwuHR2l.jpg

I never buy duplicates of the same knife or multiples of the same model. However, these Busse’s are the exception. They are really each a different knife entirely. The grinds, choils, steels, handle machining patterns, colors, widths, and lengths are all different. :)

Last edited:
Back