My first DDR Finally Home !

That sure is one great looking knife! Congrats on your purchase, I might just have to pick one up eventually. Cheers.

Wait, it only weighs 6.2oz? That's extremely light for a knife of that size with a 5.5" blade. That's only 0.4oz. more than a ZT 0561...is that the correct weightt?

Wait, it only weighs 6.2oz? That's extremely light for a knife of that size with a 5.5" blade. That's only 0.4oz. more than a ZT 0561...is that the correct weightt?
6.2 oz. is the listed weight for the just-released 5.5-inch HTM AXD too (obviously the OP's is a custom, but they're the same in their basic construction), and from handing a couple at the CA Custom Knife Show over the weekend, it sounds about right to me. As I recall, the Ti handle slabs on the AXD are a bit thinner than the Ti of the ZT 056X, and since both sides are Ti there's also no stainless steel liner like the 056X has on the G-10 side. The blade stock and grind may be a bit thinner on the AXD as well. (I don't have a ZT 056X anymore, so I'm doing the comparison from memory.)

second
Pr1PD.jpg

Love that damascus inlay on the top Gunhammer. (Is that an armadillo?!?!) Also glad to see you're enjoying that Stellite San Mai Damascus/MokuTi Gunhammer you got from me -- it looks great with the other two! :thumbup:

Love that damascus inlay on the top Gunhammer. (Is that an armadillo?!?!) Also glad to see you're enjoying that Stellite San Mai Damascus/MokuTi Gunhammer you got from me -- it looks great with the other two! :thumbup:

Hi yea but unfortunately I don't own the Damascus knife :mad: yet. Thanks for the knife it is awesome not like I'm using it :D but looks great .

Back