My PSK sheath project

Here I am with a Gossman PSK and I can't play outdoors with it yet, since I'm recuperating after recent back surgery. With some time to kill I decided to make a pocket sheath for the PSK. I got my PSK with a kydex sheath and I intend to use it for neck carry, but I had some extra leather on the work bench and figured I'd throw something together. Nothing like several carry options for a favorite knife. Now the disclaimer:
The pocket sheath is pretty simple, tons of them out there, not taking any credit here for its design, I'm no leather expert so if it looks rough...it is:)
just thought I'd share with all of you.
ps1.jpg

ps2.jpg

That looks great! :thumbup: I always liked that type of carry. I've made some in the past.
Scott

Wow! Very nice work. I have plans for multiple carry options for mine.... I just don't know what they are yet but they will come to me. The PSK lends itself to many options.

Thanks guys. I'm with you on plans for multiple carry options for this little guy. I'll probably make a small belt sheath as well.

GREAT job! Reminds me of the Russel "woods walker",always wanted one of those.I'm going to have to get a PSK and explore the sheath options..

I think everyone needs a PSK, I'm sure Scott feels the same way:D
Here's a little teaser pic, I'm working on a compact belt sheath for the PSK. Here it is after the wet mold, with a little ball peen hammer work.
I'll post a pic when it is complete. I have no excuse to leave the PSK home now:)

Very cool. That's the neat thing about the PSK knife, there are so many things you can do with them. Wait until the JRE sheathes come out. :D
Scott

Well, here is the final product. Came out pretty good and I'm happy with it. I now have three carry options for this bad boy. Thanks for such a great little knife Scott:thumbup:

that's a FANTASTIC sheath man. WOW!

the thing I love about the PSK is just how small and compact it is. Rides light and easy.

Nice job!
Brett

I meant to get this up earlier, but iuke12 was kind enough to make me one of these cool sheaths. i REALLY love it and it's on my belt right now.

thanks so much!!!!

Brett

Back