Nasty little village utility for $40. Pix.

Rusty, I guarantee that if you come down to the Florida area Kukhri Konvention that is in the planning stages still you and I will fit together like two peas in a pod. Or more like two freaks in "I love me" jackets.
I've been trying to get my coworkers to listen to that song for years to no avail.

"..to the Happy Home! With trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes and they're coming to take me away, ha ha!"

Not as far gone as some of you, but give me a little while.
biggrin.gif

Rus,
You're too late, they've taken my buddy, Vince, away before !They "RETURNED HIM"!Stated, he was the most hopeless case they had ever seen> hee!Then i decided to watch out for him( my kind heart)!hee,hee.
jim

Jim, I see that HIKV readings are starting to climb...hehe

------------------
Harry
HI Khukuri Range Safety Officer

:
I got the other lttle NASTY Village model today that's just a tad bigger than this one.
The little thing feels really good in the hand.
It will be pinned and sharpened and will have a permanent home in the old Ford truck.
Now I need another one for the car, preferably one a bit bigger.
Of course then it may have the home in the big truck and the little NASTY one will live in the car.
You have to match them up size wise or one will get a bigger ego and lord it over the other one ya know.
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
>>>>---¥vsa---->®

"There's no trick in being a humorist when you have the whole government working for you."

...............Will Rogers......

Khukuri FAQ

Originally posted by Bill Martino:
Jim tells me he has only a slight case of HIKV, Harry. He is safe.

Uncle Bill,as you may be aware, there is no such thing as a slight case of HIKV. I predict that before this month is out, Jim will have another 3 or so khukuri stashed away under his bed.

biggrin.gif

------------------
Harry

True! you do have a point there... but maybe we can convince Vince or one of the others to keep an eye on Jim, just to make sure....

hehe

biggrin.gif

------------------
Harry

Koz,
You my friend,are "NUTS",at least three!!
No way, i have all i need except for "maybe" one more villager!Vince did "you" want VINCE to keep tabs on me??Surely you jest!He just looks for an excuse to NAIL me on ANYTHING!All of you guys have a problem!You refuse 'REALITY",there are degrees of HIKV,yes,i admit to a small dose but not like you all! jim

Yvsa,
John,& Burke got me on these small K's!
They do fill a void. I can carry a small K
most anywhere.
jim

Jim, you just made my point.... and you are already one knife spoken for to the goal of three.

biggrin.gif

------------------
Harry

[This message has been edited by Kozak (edited 08-12-2000).]

Koz,
Why do i keep trying to reason with you? i shoud know better! You are just set in your ways!Is it too far ftched to believe i can "Stop"& be satisfied?hee!
jim

Nope, just being realistic and once you have the khukuri bug, you will have that for the rest of your life. By the way, I have a feeling that Uncle Bill may have something special today...

biggrin.gif

------------------
Harry

Back