Natrix vs matrix the 0777 quagmire

Yeah I'm not particularly interested in the knives or either company either, but all the trash talking on that facebook post is just too funny. There's a guy named John Willis on that facebook thread talking trash to just about every poster in there. Funny, I googled his name and company and came up with these little gems... he's a real winner that's for sure :rolleyes:

http://www.awwba.com/john-willis-s-o-e-gear-pretty-unique-crude-way-business-comes-women-video-nsfw/

http://legacy.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/northcounty/20020521-9999_1m21guns.html

Yeah I'm not particularly interested in the knives or either company either, but all the trash talking on that facebook post is just too funny. There's a guy named John Willis on that facebook thread talking trash to just about every poster in there. Funny, I googled his name and company and came up with these little gems... he's a real winner that's for sure :rolleyes:

http://www.awwba.com/john-willis-s-o-e-gear-pretty-unique-crude-way-business-comes-women-video-nsfw/

http://legacy.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/northcounty/20020521-9999_1m21guns.html
John the con. Always fun when he interjects his lack of wisdom into the conversation. He is a friend of that yaeger nut job who lost his gun permit for saying he was gonna start killing people and posting it to the internet. I guess roids do weird things.

I'm sure we can on the forum, but if one of the YT reviewers does it, the sap might throw a lawyer at him.
Still can't believe this tremendous POS is suing his son. I can't think of a reason good enough for me to sue my son.
Nauseating.
Joe

I'm sure we can on the forum, but if one of the YT reviewers does it, the sap might throw a lawyer at him.
Still can't believe this tremendous POS is suing his son. I can't think of a reason good enough for me to sue my son.
Nauseating.

Joe

I don't have a stance in the battle between KAI and MT, but I do have a history of my own family backstabbing eachother. I honestly hope that the Marfione family gets everything sorted out. I know how hard inner-family issues can be. I don't pretend to know why Tony is suing his son, and it's none of my business. But... having been through family drama myself, I tend to think that the story is much more complex than what is covered in this thread.

The drama between KAI and MT is between those two parties only. The fact that it is now publicly expressed only adds more fuel to the fire. Public jabs and insults are nothing more than unprofessional, and that goes for both MT and KAI; two wrongs do not make a right. They should keep their drama to themselves and let their quality speak for their products, rather than letting funny-business dictate quality.

I own both MT and KAI products and will not let these recent issues sway my opinion on my knives. Again, these problems should be left between the two parties involved...

Great point Tyler.
Family drama is heart breaking. Had more than my fair share of it.
Got divorced 17 years ago and got custody of my 3 sons. Raised them on my own. We are so close today it's hard to put it into words.
Guess that's why reading about them suing each other hit me hard.
Joe

Great point Tyler.
Family drama is heart breaking. Had more than my fair share of it.
Got divorced 17 years ago and got custody of my 3 sons. Raised them on my own. We are so close today it's hard to put it into words.
Guess that's why reading about them suing each other hit me hard.
Joe

That's very understandable Joe, however, with the family history I've had, I wouldn't be surprised if my father sued me when he was still around:)

They say that blood is thicker than water, but I feel that if the water is deep enough, you are safe to take a swim in it;)

I don't know the details of the Marfione family, but I hope they can come around and maintain their reputation.

That's very understandable Joe, however, with the family history I've had, I wouldn't be surprised if my father sued me when he was still around:)

They say that blood is thicker than water, but I feel that if the water is deep enough, you are safe to take a swim in it;)

I don't know the details of the Marfione family, but I hope they can come around and maintain their reputation.

Main.......tain........reputation :D:D:D:D . You do mean resurrect right ;)

I don't have a stance in the battle between KAI and MT, but I do have a history of my own family backstabbing eachother. I honestly hope that the Marfione family gets everything sorted out. I know how hard inner-family issues can be. I don't pretend to know why Tony is suing his son, and it's none of my business. But... having been through family drama myself, I tend to think that the story is much more complex than what is covered in this thread.

The drama between KAI and MT is between those two parties only. The fact that it is now publicly expressed only adds more fuel to the fire. Public jabs and insults are nothing more than unprofessional, and that goes for both MT and KAI; two wrongs do not make a right. They should keep their drama to themselves and let their quality speak for their products, rather than letting funny-business dictate quality.

I own both MT and KAI products and will not let these recent issues sway my opinion on my knives. Again, these problems should be left between the two parties involved...

Perfectly sums up my thoughts with much better language than i would have.

It's a shame. I got into Microtech back in the late-'90s. Back then, they made some of the finest production knives around; would be classified as "mid-techs" in today's world. The Microtech-Lightfoot LCC is still one of my favorite folders ever.

The designs were either original or credited to their collaborators, including Vallotton and Terzuola in addition to Greg Lightfoot. Very innovative and build quality was unmatched. Prices were fair, too.

I am actually being hit with a lawsuit threat by that loser on fb who is having the meltdown and physically threatened me. The guy claims to not work for Microtech. yet is somehow good friends with everyone there including their lawyers.... Still not scared. I posted to the public he did that and he tried lying. So I copied his threat and posted it for everyone to see. He then cried more via pm and told me to go die. Good group of people they got there around them

I can't believe you're still on there going back and forth on this. I'm pretty sure that neither one of you is going to convince the other of anything. Shrug it off and move on with your day. Don't waste any more time on that guy.

I have a lot of free time at work here and there at the data center. I do my own thing and multitask well enough that popping in and saying a few things wont mess me up. At this point since he went the route he did I wouldn't mind pissing him off as long as possible. No sweat off my back. Nothing like pissing off a loser while getting paid. I don't usually do this unless physical violence is threatened. I don't tolerate that. I have every single word of our conversations saved. He forgot the internet doesn't forget.

I am actually being hit with a lawsuit threat by that loser on fb who is having the meltdown and physically threatened me. ... Still not scared. I posted to the public he did that and he tried lying. So I copied his threat and posted it for everyone to see. He then cried more via pm and told me to go die.

At this point since he went the route he did I wouldn't mind pissing him off as long as possible. No sweat off my back. Nothing like pissing off a loser while getting paid.

You're the hero we deserve ... and the one we need right now. So good job. lol.

Oh man, that FB thread with DNA... makes me wonder if some people just have no concept of the things they say and how they reflect upon them.
I wonder if there's some misguided soul reading it all taking notes...

"When defending yer bro's character from accusations of plagiarism:
- repeatedly claim the offending product is too expensive... for the accuser
- emphasize your hair-trigger temper and neanderthal-esque approach to disputes (i.e. take "might makes right" literally)
- in lieu of facts pertaining to the case, spew constant insults, garnish with homophobic and transphobic sentiment to demonstrate what a good guy you and your bros are.
- privately message threats of litigation
- repeat"

Check, check, CHECK!

Back