New Dealer Stock

That Hunter is beautiful! I was actually hoping it was a BF when I saw it in the preview thread. I'm sure that one wont last too long!

Fiddleback_Small-F-7210__10868.1429061928.730.500.jpg

I'm not a huge orange liner fan, but there is something special about that cocobolo kephart. It looks like it would feel very nice in the hand. That hunter is a piece of art.

Maaaan that Bushboot is taunting me. The color isn't really my style, but I'm drawn to that thing.

You're right. KSF has been getting quite a few Fiddlebacks as of late.

That Bolstered Kephart with Osage is so beautiful, but the pricing is definitely at a premium.

My bank account thanks whoever snagged that bolstered Nessmuck. I'm going to be kicking myself for a while on that one.

Dealers have to make a profit, therefore their prices are normally higher than getting them directly from Fiddleback Friday. KSF includes a sheath with the knife which is part of the increase in costs as well.

Dealers have to make a profit, therefore their prices are normally higher than getting them directly from Fiddleback Friday. KSF includes a sheath with the knife which is part of the increase in costs as well.

Makes sense. I just wasn't sure if they were really charging more or not.

Back