New Dealer Stock

Man. My luck is running dry. That bolsterd Esquire would have been mine. Nice snag whomever picked that one up.

Is there any advantage or disadvantage buying from a dealer vs. direct from here?

Is there any advantage or disadvantage buying from a dealer vs. direct from here?

Dealer (dis)advantage: no sharks (or maybe they're just a different species), no Fiddleback Friday listing number (some reference this in sales threads), no direct interaction with Ken (Bamboo).

Andy & Co stand by their work. If you see the knife you want, don't hesitate, no matter which dealer or a FF knife. You won't be sorry unless you hesitate (because someone else will be all over it). [emoji106]

Michael

A2 ladyfinger with green boxelder and ironwood camp nessie @ arizona customs.

That's sick!

FPy4CUX.jpg

It is a nice piece. Turns out Arizona is about 30 minutes from me. I might have to stop by there soon.

It does mention filework in the description which for some reason they don't display, this could account for some of the cost - mind you it also mentions tapered tang which isn't clear from the pics. Whatever, it's still a stunning knife.

It should be SFT if it has filework

Edit
In the overview it lists the ladyfingers as full tang
Lower down the list..... Which I'm assuming helps narrow down search results under knife type... It lists it as full tang,hunting knife , tapered tang.....

Last edited:
Back