New Item Delivery Dates and Information

thanks for the flyer pic TW. it looks great! winter time then huh? barring the typical setbacks, will it be in in time for x-mas?

sweet flyers. Thomas I noticed the st on the models. I hope we will be seeing PE variants of these autos. God I need a raise these new additions are too good

I trust it will Ol, but I'm hesitant to give delivery dates this far out. Also JJ will call me out if I miss it by a day or so.

understood TW. if its around that time then i will be happy. all i ask is for you guys to get it right, which shouldnt be a problem

The 2 autos and the Pack Rat all looks like great additions to the ZT/Kershaw lineups! :D

Thanks, Thomas! :thumbup:

Ray :)

Yea, we have gone back and forth with whether to use Type III anodizing or not. They flyer was printed prior to final decisions were made.

Since the printing we have decided against using the Type III anodizing process on either of these pieces, so the standard anodizing we will be using can scratch and wear.

Sorry bout that.

No don't be sorry, it's fine! The looks and mechanism sure are awesome. Any plans for a release date? (Or am I just getting too exited about these) :D

A small run of the Galyean Auto will ship this month, but I don't have an ETA on the Hawks as of today.

A small run of the Galyean Auto will ship this month, but I don't have an ETA on the Hawks as of today.

:eek:
drool-1.gif
drool-1.gif
drool-1.gif

mike

Hi Thomas. Hope all is well up your way. Do you have anymore info on the Hawk ZT0650 auto? That knife is an absolute must have for me.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Packrat looks like a really useful, comfortable design. I couldn't read the blade length on my screen from the ad copy - too small - was it 3 and 1/4?

Not sure if I missed it being mentioned, but I noticed that the 1620VIB Framelock Rainbow Scallions are now in stock at a few dealers.

Back