New Item Delivery Dates and Information

Thomas, did you guys make a decision about a zdp/ti Shallot (or other variation) yet? I'm saving up.

Thomas....any word on 1840VIB Shallot availability???
My knife shop said they confirmed that they were coming but had no other info.
Any info. would be much appreciated.

Parts are being cut as we speak...I'll say Sept. as of today.

Awesome, any pics?

Also you said something in a post somewhere about the Ener-G's switching over to plain black g10 handles, when is that supposed to happen?

Last edited:
Awesome, any pics?

Also you said something in a post somewhere about the Ener-G's switching over to plain black g10 handles, when is that supposed to happen?

They already have.....

002001.jpg

If I recall correctly, Thomas said when the stock they have made up is in the pipe line,
the new ones will start shipping......I think.

If I recall correctly, Thomas said when the stock they have made up is in the pipe line,
the new ones will start shipping......I think.

That sounds familiar. I wonder when that will be? Ive been wanting a Ener-G but those trac-tec inserts eat my pockets up.

Here's the post.....

Since I missed mentioning the G-10 change over on the JYD II thread, I should mention here that the ENER-G production will change over to the fine textured all black G-10 (no inserts) when the current ENER-G inventory scale is exhausted.

You could say that SPXT's example is the first Production Proto of the change.:D

Excuse me, is there any Ti handle variant planed on Shallot so far? Ti + S30V/ZDP189...
prs

There is not, sorry.

OH my.......I was sitting daydreaming about a Titanium shallot, and a G10 shallot, and , and , and , and....... now im a bit bummed.
Hopefully there are plans and you just cant tell us Thomas, cuz I'd be IN on the purchase of such variants of the Shallot, actually just about any variant of the Shallot , I will be purchasing!!!!

Thomas........any info. on The Rainbow Shallot??

I think I remember Thomas saying that he had signed off on the start of a CB/stainless Shallot...let me look around and check...

Nevermind! GG beat me to it!

Back