New $$MONEY$$

Very nice score mang.. can't wait to see the pics... Them sportsters seem to tickle everyone's fancy..

Can't wait to receive the dang thing, either ,,,,,,,, and I had ta order it during a long weekend too,,,,,,,,lol

Nice Knives RoNNie!:thumbup:...especially like that green swirly one!!:D

Me 2 ,,,,,,,,, hopefully I'll get the damn thing teus. or wed. ,,,, either way,,,,,,,,it's all good

was actually thinkin about the stag handle one,,,instead of the green burl,,,,,,,, however, I own several stag and ivory handle blades,,,,,not 1 green one,,,,,,, Hence, my choice . I believe the stag handle Sportie is still available ...... @ bladeart

Since I haven't received my new sportie yet,,,,,,have been fondlin and admirin my DeadFaLL ,,,,,,, real interesting grinds on it!!!!!!! Complicated even. Much $$RESPECT$$ Mike...... however, it is kinda a dull satin finish (Stonewashed?) , and I was wondering what it would look like pimped out,,,,,,, the flats satin (original) but all the grinds wet sanded to mirror. It looks farkin excellent like that that,,,,, Pimpin fo shizzle!!!!! Thunderstorms today , in these parts , so I spent part of the late afternoon wet sandin all the grinds , the spine and the belly to mirror. I actually think I improved on this lil piece of perfection . Lost the daylight, so tomorrow I'll take a few pics of my slightly improved $$MONEY$$ ,,,,,, love it's new look, all bling an shit :)

Well............... it's tomorrow..............

PDeaDPpn.jpg

I think it came out pretty sweet....and , since it's mine,,,kinda all that matters,,,,,,,,,,, lol :D ......... like I said previously,,,I left the flats stonewashed, an blinged all the other angles. BTW,,,,,,, I don't usually take pics of sheaths,,,,but big props to Charles Snody,,,,,,very nice sheath for this steel ,,,,,,word !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
She finally arrived.......... a lot smaller than I imagined....but a very nice tiny legal fixedblade

PSportie.jpg

Last edited:
The $$MONEY$$ is good,,,,,,,,,, the waiting ain't. My sportie finally arrived.....posted a pic back up there ^^^^^^^^. Sure is tiny , but the quality is there,,,,,which is wot matters !!!!!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: I guess this one is a mini-sportster,,,,,,, 5.5" total length. Didn't realise there were 2 different models,,,,,still a very cool lil blade...... am I correct in the fact there is a regular sportster and a mini ????????????? Don't be shy , chime in iffin ya know 4 sure ,,,,lol

Last edited:
I like the small blades. Big boys are nice as well, but just not nearly as realistic to carry around. In Chicago and the rest of Illinois it is a 3 inch blade max. That makes it tough to find top notch blades. Glad to see Snody is making a "mini".

Love that green burl, Ronnie.. Congrats.. Did you polish it up? Or did it come like that?

Don't sweat gettin the mini, I'd probably prefer it... Makes a nice little companion to the other one you got pictured there.

Cool pieces Ronnie, congrats! :D

I believe there is only one size of Sportster. It's the perfect size and configuration for a skinner.

No polish ,,,,,,,,,, is as received cept for the leather sheath.

A skinner ...huh ? I never skinned a chipmunk ,,,,,,,, rofl :D :D Regardless,,,,,,, all that matters is that I AM Happy wiv it...... smallest blade in my arsenal . But,,,,,,,,, pure $$MONEY$$

Below are my small blades,,,a Busse GameWarden,,,,a William Henry Lancet,,,,and my new $$MONEY$$ the green burl Snody Sportie

PLiL1s.jpg

She is tiny,,,like a purebred toy doberman ,,,,,,, I ain't put it down since I got it!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong about the size comments,,,,,, size means very little,,,,,the sportie is killer cool ..... Reminds me of a kid from the old corner hangout,,,,,,, Pepper Roache ....... 120 something lbs. ,,, soaking wet,,,,,, Seen him punch out guys 6'2" 240 without breaking a sweat........... funny as hell ta watch :D ,,,,, of course he was a golden gloves champion..... size don't mean shit!!!!!!!!! I'm just use to my EDC ,,,,,, Kirby Lambert Sniper flipper,,,,,,4" blade length....the Sportie took me by surprise........ but a really sweet surprise,,,,,gr8 design Mike,,,,,major props ,,,,, 101% ... 24/7

Next on my list ,,,,,,, Damascus or Satin Overlord / Warmonger,,,,,,,,, and a Facilitator :thumbup::thumbup:

Don't get me wrong about the size comments,,,,,, size means very little,,,,,the sportie is killer cool ..... Reminds me of a kid from the old corner hangout,,,,,,, Pepper Roache ....... 120 something lbs. ,,, soaking wet,,,,,, Seen him punch out guys 6'2" 240 without breaking a sweat........... funny as hell ta watch :D ,,,,, of course he was a golden gloves champion..... size don't mean shit!!!!!!!!! I'm just use to my EDC ,,,,,, Kirby Lambert Sniper flipper,,,,,,4" blade length....the Sportie took me by surprise........ but a really sweet surprise,,,,,gr8 design Mike,,,,,major props ,,,,, 101% ... 24/7

Next on my list ,,,,,,, Damascus or Satin Overlord / Warmonger,,,,,,,,, and a Facilitator :thumbup::thumbup:

And it's the perfect color - $$$:thumbup::cool:

Nice Score Man

No polish ,,,,,,,,,, is as received cept for the leather sheath.

A skinner ...huh ? I never skinned a chipmunk ,,,,,,,, rofl :D :D Regardless,,,,,,, all that matters is that I AM Happy wiv it...... smallest blade in my arsenal . But,,,,,,,,, pure $$MONEY$$

Below are my small blades,,,a Busse GameWarden,,,,a William Henry Lancet,,,,and my new $$MONEY$$ the green burl Snody Sportie

PLiL1s.jpg

She is tiny,,,like a purebred toy doberman ,,,,,,, I ain't put it down since I got it!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhh... Theres a better picture of it! Looks perfect... I think the light was hittin it wrong in the other pic, looked like it was polished/sanded or something, couldn't really see the SNODY etch.. Looks blingin in this pic, though... Sweet knife!

that green burl is off the chain. looks like c notes wrapped around sweet steel. nice score holmes. perfect little fixed blade for all those nice and nasty jobs

I hear ya ... mang,,,,,, Startin ta really dig on this blade,,,,, sharp edged,,,, sharp lookin,,,,,, extremely well thought out and made . *Hecho a Mano* ...... It's something you can pull out in public for a small cutting job , and peeps won't go ,,,,,, :eek: "Oh My God......Look At That Knife He Has" :eek: ,,,,,, then dial 911 ......... The real deal stays hidden,,,,till nessesity requires something larger . And yer so right Snatch,,,,,that green burl might as well be made of C-Notes.....conciderin the price,,,,,,,,,lol. Well worth the paper invested though,,,,,Word!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup: ....... only makes me want more of Mikes work...... $$BRING ON MORE MONEY$$.......... Specifically....love ta get me mitts on an OverLord ,,,,preferably in Damascus but I would glady grab a pimpstroke Satin one....and some of Charles sweet leather pants for her!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Last edited:
Just located and aquirred this new lil beauty,,,,,,,, BenchMade *Gold Class* Snody Activator....... #18 ......... now the farkin horrid wait for the mail !!!!!!!! Lmao ....... will post pics of my own when it arrives......:thumbup::thumbup:

BM210-82-Pic1.jpg

BM210-82-Pic2.jpg

First time I ever bought anything from the Bay...... we'll see how this goes....... pure $$MONEY$$ ,,,,,,,from EvilBay ..........lol :D

Last edited:
wait until you see how thick and beefy that blade is man. those knives are tougher than nails, and they just fit your hand oh so sweet:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Back