New $$MONEY$$

Here's the newest pic of the Snody Gear I have............ Hopefully there'll be a new pic Real Soon,,,,that'll include my two newest scores from the Virtual Show,,,,, $$$$MY Warmonger and MY Facilitator !!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$ ,,,,,a cpl of my favorites,,,,can't wait :thumbup::cool:

Snodys2.jpg

Your new $$MONEY$$ will be there before you know it. :D

Ultra E ,,,,,,,,, didya forget how much I love waiting for shipping ?????????? :rolleyes: :D

,,,,,,,,*before I know it* ,,,, means ...... "yesterday"....Soon will be good .....especially since I have no control over it!!! :) :thumbup::cool:

The WarMonger has arrived ,,,,,,,, too cool fer words,,,,,Rabid PitBuLL springs to mind,,,,,and Charles's leather IZ off da hook ....... This is REAL $$MONEY$$,,,,,,,,,all the way,,,,,,,,,,,,100 ... 24/7

Warmonger1.jpg

,,,,,,,,,,and the entire Snody Family portrait ,,,,,,,,less my Facilitator ..... hopefully I'll add that to the pics,SOON ,,,,:thumbup:

Family2.jpg

ya'll hafta excuse these pics,,,,,,wife is home,,,,,had to rush em,,,,,, she'd flip the fuck out sideways seein all these blades that she's never seen before,,,,,lol

Very Nice collection there Ronnie - Good Pull at the show :thumbup:

Damn gangster... You got the hottness now.. Thats the war shank right there.. Its a little different from the picture, right? I like it, looks vicious! Congrats, can't wait to see the facilitator....

Too freakin cool main!! Thanks for risking it all to take a pic for us. :D

I'll post some better ones when the Facilitator arrives,,,,,maybe by then my hand will have healed,,,,,,,,,, Yes, the Monger bites,,,,,, deeply.

,,,, and yeppers,,,,,,,, little different than the sale photo,,,,,it's red ray wrapped,,,, not paracord wrapped,,,,,,#001 ,,,,,, and the rest is exact as it should be,,,, sharper than dunno what !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Savage edge,,,, need ta be careful wiv it,,,,trust me!!!

Ya dude ,,,red....or slightly maroon,,,,,,,,,, ya musta seen the pic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol :D,,,,,,,,, NO IT IS NOT FOR SALE NOR WILL EVER BE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dunno wot I'll do wiv the Facilitator,,,,,,hafta wait till I get it,,,,, the Monger is stayin as is ,,,,,, cool blade,,,,, not sure if I'll mirror the Facilitator or leave it be,,,,,,, pics of em mirrored looked cool,,,, dunno till I get it,,,,, yanno

Ta be honest,,,,,,,,,,,even satin finished,,,,,,the shit IZ pimped!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
'Cosa ,,,,,,,, I have money...... it's only cloth , paper , an ink..... really not worth shit till ya spend it!!!!!!!! This blade is like my SH-SJacks ,,,,,,,, KEEPERS ....... an ta be honest,,,,,and I always am..... All my SNODY's are keepers.....can't see any reason ta sell any of em,,,,,cuz they already ARE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, $$$PURE-MONEY$$$

Also there's sentimental reasons,,,,,,the Monger reminds me of my wife,,,,,I love it/her ,,,,,and it tore a 3 inch long 1/4 inch deep gash in me palm,the very first time I touched it,,,,True Love,,,, the Mailman almost fainted (da bitch...lmao ),,, and before anyone suggests,,,,,,,, stitches iz fer pussies......It'll heal better open.....long story behind this stupidity,,,,,the short version is ,,,,, never rush or fail to respect something so fucking sharp,,,,EVER.....cuz as soon as ya do.....it'll bite ya...

$$$I been tryin to locate mine$$$.... $$$Everyday, at the mail box$$$... $$$ :D $$$

Last edited:
Back