New/Recent Hinderer Scores Thread...a place to share and comment.

While waiting at the door for my other new score to be delivered, i stumbled across a carbon fiber frag scale for sale. Needless to say , thats on that way too :)

Before i did any of this i should have seen how much i like the TAD scale first. The three fuller marks look pretty cool, but I cant buy something that is able to be customized and just leave it alone.

TAD and copper
Red and brass
Carbon fiber and copper/brass/steel

Or i can swap out my all bronze to the warnie. Although the bronze scale is getting its fair share of scratches. The problems we face with our little pocket knives .

Anthony....that's pretty funny.....you're waiting at the door....!!! That is EXCITEMENT !!!!

Congrats on the CF Frag.......Mitch is a really good guy so I'm happy it worked out for you both !!.........and of course you need a CF Frag......it can't wear the TAD scale ALL the time.........

Any sign of the Postman ???

y9evuzyj.jpg

Here's she is. Already wearing copper.

Nice Tmack!! Congrats on the whanire arriving!! It is a sweet grind and very useful for EDC. Enjoy bro!!

Very nice super bee. I have a gen 2 non flipper that eats up most of the pocket time. My other Xms are jealous of her. ;)

well i could not go to vegas but i picked up some new toys - among them sand and cf frag scales and a spare washer/screw kit...

now should i save the cf frag and a full set of bronze hardware for my (hopefully to come in the near future) black wharnie - or should i dress up my user spanto with it? :D

Definitely spanto!
The cf is very durable.

I got myself a couple packs of washers just in case. :)

ok - i first try the sand - but it did not turn out as good as i would have thought - maybe the bronze hardware would do the trick?!

Bronze would set it off nicely. Or blue.

py9a4ebe.jpg

Crusader nut came in.
Stonewashed scale SHOULD be here today.

I think I need a crusader clip, but man. That's alot of money for a clip.

Back