NEW SOFTWARE & SERVER UPGRADE: Task List, bug reports, monitor this thread

These big names make it look like everyone is standing up and shouting.

I like that. It's just like the work floor in the Post Office. :)

This is still happening when I try to post with size and fonts? To add these I have to type the tags around the text.
The bold, and
centering​
work OK.
color Works some times? and some time it doesn't?? :confused:

The size & font does not work at all by selecting (high lighting) text and than selecting either of these?

There are other forums now running same softwear.... and it does the same thing on them.
So what I'm asking Spark? Can this be looked into and fixed some way?
And IF not ? Can you let me know please?
Thank You!

Test​

Go here and scroll all the way down to "Message Editor Interface". Try changing your choice and see if that helps any.

Thanks for the help Kiah, I figured out the problem in my computer settings..............:confused::rolleyes:

Spark it was my compatibility view for Bladeforums on my computer?
Add Bladeforums to the list of sites - fixed. - :thumbup::cool:

Works like a champ now......:)

Last edited:
Regarding The Larger Member Names...

Thank you. I like it!

Coop
+1:thumbup:

I hate it with a passion. Just in case there's a vote.

-1:thumbdn:

It's smaller than your sig line.:p

+1

Kiah, how's it feel to get burned by the one and only MidniteSuperMod???:thumbup: lol

Good One Esav, I couldn't have said it any better myself.:thumbup::thumbup:

I, for one, LOVE the larger Names!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I like them myself. The new style is mostly too prosaic. It could use a few odd accents here and there.

-1:thumbdn:
+1

Kiah, how's it feel to get burned by the one and only MidniteSuperMod???:thumbup: lol

Good One Esav, I couldn't have said it any better myself.:thumbup::thumbup:

Yeah, me and Ed are locking horns. :rolleyes:

Still hate the usernames.

Problem with the multi-quote function: After you've used the quotes you selected, they don't deselect like they used to. So every time you do something in that thread it re-quotes the things that are selected.

See that? I used the "+ for the first two and the "Reply With Quote for the third, and the check marks all disappeared when I posted.

Back