New Stuff From Ka-Bar

Will the leather version have the same availability timeframe as the kraton version? Tomar's doesn't even list the leather version.

One of these might just be the one to replace my shorty as the go-to field knife. :) Tomar's shows the kraton handle version with a tactical-style sheath. Will there be a leather sheath for the other?

(Oh, and more about those "tweeners" please!)

I like the leather ver. It´s a great historical reedition. I like the boker, but i prefer the kabar one. I hope the sheath will be great .

Just curious, what's the function of the guard? Like serrations, I prefer to have my blades without them.

The new Grass Machete #1279 looks pretty sweet too. A MK1 and a 1279 would make a great combo around here. ;)

Enough with the tiny little, baby knife....

Bring out BIG Brother!

http://www.tomarskabars.com/2217_INFO.html

KaBarCombined.jpg

This knife reeks of fun around camp and as a truck knife for those days when being alone in the dark is common.

WHY THE NO SHIPPING TO CALIFORNIA THOUGH??

nice job on the MK1 -- as a squid, (many moons ago!) I can appreciate those.
can Toooj & co do the same thing on a reissue of the 225Q?
that would really make my heart go pitter-pat! :)

Oh HE** yeah!!!!!!!

Unfortunately a lot of time will pass 'til this baby hits the European market...:(
I hope you don't mind the selfquote, but I just found out that the first shop offers almost all new Ka-Bar models, including the Zombie line...awesome!! :thumbup: The bad news is that this very shop does not have the best reputation and 175$ for Magnum Camp is little bit too expensive... :mad:

Back