New ZT0550!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rejoice,knifevultures,rejoice! and be exceedingly glad.....

For verily I say unto thee: Kershawguy knoweth thy email address,and PayPal awaiteth thy beck and call,with fear & trembling!

I pray thee, tell this not to thy neighbors,for they be weak with envy,and must comfort themselves with lesser folders, forevermore.

Showeth it not to thy brethren,lest they be consumed with lust in their heart.

Gloateth thou not over the latecomers,for they tarried too long before pre-ordering,and their name was not found on the day of reckoning.

Extolleth thou not loudly on the streetcorners it's many virtues,for that breedeth jealousy and strife.

Displayeth it not openly in dens of iniquity while partaking of the fruit of the hops or corn or singlemalt or grapes, lest thou becometh unsober and waketh up,face down in an alley, having both aching head and empty pockets;weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth shall surely follow thee all the days of thy life.

Keepeth it secure,in thy secret hiding place.Forgettest not thy combination,even in times of tribulation,so thou needeth not thy torch..

Hark not! to those who will heap blame upon their wives,for not pre-ordering,for there are testerone shots which preventeth this...nor those who blameth the wicked economy,for thou knoweth they have lesser toys they should have carried to the marketplace and sold,that they be prepared.

I beseech ye,brethren,to comfort them in their time of travail and mourning,for this Elmax has passed them by; lo,the Vanax cometh soon-if it were not so,Thomas would have told ye! and so deep and far-reaching is their despair annd gloom.

Go ye into the highways and hedges,and compel them to follow the true teachings of Hinderer,and to seek out the fine tools created in their native land: they will soon scorn lesser tools from faraway lands,from the unlearned and unknowing, who braggeth on their bench where they were made....

Show mercy to my thy esteemed disciple:Kershawguy,for his burden increaseth tenfold in the coming days.
Knockest thou not repeatedly at his modem,for already it laboreth mightily.
Worry him not with thy meager queries now,for he answereth to a higher calling.

Pray without ceasing,for the laborers who toil at perfection with zero tolerance,and breatheth not down their necks,for they knoweth of thy angst and longsuffering.

From 'The Gospel According To Gnarly'

:confused:

You mean Vanax steel?

NO, typo. Meant to say 350cb which referred to this post:
This is one of the best pictures in this thread IMO. It allows me to perfectly understand the size of the 551. For a while, I've been hoping for a Ti RIL in this size from ZT. I even asked Thomas if they'd being do version of the 300 in the 350 size class. I was politely told NO. Now we know why...here it is:
551_350.jpg

...had about fifteen minutes to wait,'til the timer kicked off on the tumbler...and already had the scales,powder measure,press & dies set up...so I thought I'd multi-task: put some of my bizarre ramblings in print,and add a

BUMP TO THE TOP!

Really,really enthused about the new ZT/H 0551,then the ZT/H 0550...can hardly wait.

( Ask me how I REALLY feel! )

~Gnarly

Hi Gnarly -

Cool - I was loading up some S&W .500 thinking about getting my 0551 next week.....

For those that have not handled the .500, here is one of my handloads compared to a .357 magnum cartridge....

2010-10-28%2020.34.02.jpg

I am really looking forward to the 0551!

best regards -

mqqn

I have a .500 S&W magnum also...yea, its a thumper alright!!

Gnarly, that has got to be the most colorful and thought out post I've ever read! :)

Rick

Confession: repeated firing of any handgun larger than my .357's brings back a flinch problem I've battled for 44 years,but my hat's off to you gents!

And to :cool: Mr. Rick Hinderer,sir,I appreciate the compliment.
I've admired your knives for a long time now,but until you started the collaboration with ZT,there was no way I could buy one on Nurse's pay.
Thanks to you and the fine folks at Zero Tolerance,I'm on Kershawguy's pre-order list for the ZT/H 0551,and also for the ZT/H 0550 in 2011.

Colorful....maybe.

Afraid it wasn't thought-out,though...just part of my Garage Sale mentality...runs thru my head much faster'n I can type.Just trivia,bits & pieces I've picked up along the journey...What a long,strange trip it's been! (RIP,Jerry Garcia.)

~Gnarly

It's Monday... I'm hoping for an email from Kershawguy like.... now?

I guess I'm kinda dating myself here but here's my take on waiting for my knives to arrive. :D

[YouTube]4bFyHXEP6Pg[/YouTube]

Last edited:
I know I'm late to the party,but are these all sold out already?What are they going for?

sorry didn't read the whole thread.It's a huge thread.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back