New ZT0550!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I do think that the peak of interested will be about the time of release, when the first user photos and opinions start to appear.

I'm out of the office all week, but have not heard that the 0551's are ready today, think it will be a few more days.

Perhaps I have missed it -- is this manual opening or assisted opening like the 300/350 series?
Flipper or thumb stud opening?
Thanks.

So this is a manual/thumb stud opener?

Thats affirmative....see pic

1znl62r.jpg

un saluto a tutti gli iscritti al forum...le voci di questo coltello sono arrivate fino in Italia...spero di essere il primo ad averne uno!!!
Mi sono iscritto al forum per farvi una domanda:
Se riuscite a tradurre ciò che scrivo senza problemi:), vi chiedo se la versione con la lama nera (che a me piace tantissimo) sarà disponibile lo stesso giorno di quella con la lama stonewash!!!

Hi alnilam78 =

Translated -

"Greetings to all members of the forum ... the voices of this knife came to Italy ... I hope to be the first to have one!
I joined the forum to ask you a question:
If you can translate what I write without any problems, I wonder if the version with the Black Blade (which I like very much) will be available the same day that the blade stonewash!"

I 0551 saranno stonewashed, e il 0550 avranno una diversa finitura su di esso. Questo è tutto ciò che sappiamo circa la versione di produzione per quanto riguarda la finitura della lama.

Benvenuti nel forum!

The 0551 will be stonewashed, and the 0550 will have a different finish on it. That is all that we know about the production version in regards to the finish on the blade.

Welcome to the forum!

best regards -

mqqn

Thanx! for the translation,mqqn.

I dreamed last night that the highly-anticipated :cool: Kershawguy emails went out on 15Nov....but I'm not psychic or nothin'.Did wake up grinning.
:D

Gone to vote now;JMO,but it's time for a different kinda CHANGE...like all new faces!;)

~Gnarly

Grazie infinite per le vostre risposte...terrò d'occhio il forum per essere sempre aggiornato sull'argomento!!!
Un saluto a tutti!!!

Grazie infinite per le vostre risposte...terrò d'occhio il forum per essere sempre aggiornato sull'argomento!!!
Un saluto a tutti!!!

Infinite thanks for your answers… I will hold an eye the forum for being always dawned sull' argument! A salute to all!

moon, you got a better translation than that?

So clear all spam filters make sure to add kershawguy to safe sender list, tomorrow is gonna be the day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back