Not Whining, but would like a definative answer please

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is entertaining:thumbup:

I bet if the folder was delayed for another two years, I could click back in this forum in 2013 and see the same guys bitching about it instead of getting their money back and walking away.

It's a testament to the design of the knife I'm guessing...no one has even held it or read any user reviews...but they still hang on for it.

"no one has even held it or read any user reviews"

Not true. I have used it for three months, a full month in Burma, there have been plenty of pics posted you can see it the SHOT show.

Not true. I have used it for three months, a full month in Burma, there have been plenty of pics posted you can see it the SHOT show.

I meant no one in line to get one has held one or read any end user reviews. Something is holding these guys to the knife, and I think it's the design.

Ok so one or two people have held it, and no one has read any user reviews.

I have to agree it's not the information available that has us waiting.

This post is not meant to be hostile or whining.<whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine>

me thinks you don't understand what the word "whine" really means. Of the 1000 customers and fans only a handfull of you seem to bitch. Everyone else is sitting back waiting.

Did you ever even answer the question you have been asked a few times? Are you a "fan" or a "customer"?

I may not be correct but don't Mike and Jeff also have prototypes they have been carrying and using?

me thinks you don't understand what the word "whine" really means. Of the 1000 customers and fans only a handful of you seem to bitch. Everyone else is sitting back waiting.

Did you ever even answer the question you have been asked a few times? Are you a "fan" or a "customer"?

Fan of the knife design yes, of the company or RYP no, especially after his knife design use quip, wow!

Customer - Never bought HEST fixed blade but Yes if you define customer as one who has made purchase of HEST/F and not received knife I guess?

Why 1000 people are tolerant and don't ask the question when? I assume they have gone through incompetence like this on prior knife releases unlike me and expect these poor excuses and delayed shipments as the norm.

Also it appears that they know Trolls like you sit on the BF forum bridge nightly waiting and no longer want to get called whiny little bitches for asking questions. Many have to prefix there posts " Dont kill me for asking but,," from watching guys like you who's value is cowardly attacks from there keyboards provide entertainment.

Some have criticized me for how I asked the question, others like you insult me for asking it.

Dude your real calling wasn't being a grease monkey, put on a skirt and become a troll cheerleader, its who you really are.

you guys are going to make RYP put dpx subforum in his next book....this is some great entertainment. well worth price of admission.

Why 1000 people are tolerant and don't ask the question when? I assume they have gone through incompetence like this on prior knife releases unlike me and expect these poor excuses and delayed shipments as the norm.

because we accept that shit happens. When we get the knife we get it and we know it will be among the best knives we own/will ever own.

you confuse me with this statement:

Fan of the knife design yes, of the company or RYP no, especially after his knife design use quip, wow!

if you don't like the man and you don't like the company why do you have a knife on order through the man and through the company. A simple email will get you a refund and you no longer need to associate yourself with either.

if you define customer as one who has made purchase of HEST/F and not received knife

Let me reiterate: you are an unhappy customer, Ryp (the guy you don't like who owns and operates the company you don't like) has stated elsewhere numerous times he doesn't want unhappy customers, so the answer is a simple one, cancel your order and get your money back. Don't worry about Ryp (who you don't like) or the company (which you don't like), I am sure someone else will come along to buy the knife you no longer want. Then at a later date when a retailer such as knifecenter.com has a knife in stock you can buy it and have it in your hands in 5 to 10 days. See? Everyones problems will be solved!

Also it appears that they know Trolls like you sit on the BF forum bridge nightly waiting and no longer want to get called whiny little bitches for asking questions. Many have to prefix there posts " Dont kill me for asking but,," from watching guys like you who's value is cowardly attacks from there keyboards provide entertainment.

says the guy with thinly veiled threats:

PM me, we can then take this off line

see? that is a thinly veiled threat.

Some have criticized me for how I asked the question, others like you insult me for asking it.

no, I insult you because the answers have been given many times and you choose to still be a whiny bitch. You don't like the answer, get your money back and the problem is solved. Of the 1000's you speak of there have only been 3 or 4 of you who have felt the need to bitch. Of the 250 people who have LEs ordered you are only the second. The first one was given a refund and walked away happy, so why don't you follow suit?

my knives are made to be stuck in whiney little bitches... But seriously anytime someone is not happy we stand by to make them happy.

Customer - Never bought HEST fixed blade but Yes if you define customer as one who has made purchase of HEST/F and not received knife I guess?

Dude your real calling wasn't being a grease monkey, put on a skirt and become a troll cheerleader, its who you really are.

Well said..
I hope he has a lot of fans here because customers are going away

Well said..
I hope he has a lot of fans here because customers are going away

so you have a LE on order? Or are you as much of a customer" as you are a "SEAL"?

I only ask because I want a LE so I'll send him a message that I am willing to take your spot when you cancel. Thanks

Niagra. You say "I assume they have gone through incompetence like this on prior knife releases unlike me and expect these poor excuses and delayed shipments as the norm."

Could you specifically list the incompetence, poor excuses and delayed shipments? As far as I can tell, you have not been following these threads for very long, nor do you seem to have any specific gripes other than not wanted to actually read the previous discussions. We had to reprint the boxes and that delayed the shipment of the regular folders, additionally I added an item to the Limited Edition run but those are somewhere over the Atlantic. Incompetence is a strong word that you can't seem to back up but I am eager to see your proof. Please publish it here.

If you can give me the name of the dealer you want to buy it from I can make sure that your non-order will be cancelled and sold to someone else. We don't want unhappy customers and I can't imagine why you would want to own this knife.

I now have the worst mental picture in my head ever. :grumpy:

Kiah, evidently you missed Cricket Dave's review of the ESEE underpants a few months back . . . :)
2 quarts of mind bleach did not clear mine . . .
Be safe.

My service to my country is of no Value to this conversation......Nor have I ever made any claim in any post anywhere about my service....Its a made up cool cyber internet name don't get your pinks in a wad...

I had your name verified and just as i thought, you were never a Navy SEAL nor UDT. My first question to you was what is with your screen name and you said it says it all...you could of said you are a fan, but you wanted something you didnt earn...and now we know...you are just a litle piece of laying shit.
I'm not going to comment on your post about you going to war and seeing combat in jungle, because i'm sure its full of BS just like you. You piece of shit.

[/B]
Kiah, evidently you missed Cricket Dave's review of the ESEE underpants a few months back . . . :)
2 quarts of mind bleach did not clear mine . . .
Be safe.

you sir, are a bastard.

i had just recently been able to forget about that indecent. :grumpy:

I had your name verified and just as i thought, you were never a Navy SEAL nor UDT. My first question to you was what is with your screen name and you said it says it all...you could of said you are a fan, but you wanted something you didnt earn...and now we know...you are just a litle piece of laying shit.
I'm not going to comment on your post about you going to war and seeing combat in jungle, because i'm sure its full of BS just like you. You piece of shit.

Just to be clear, Call of Duty on X-Box does not count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back