OFFICAL PATCH GROUP BUY

How many patches do you want to buy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 12 away from 100.

Well hot damn. Already at 103, lets shoot for 200+!

Just so you guys know I can see who votes for what in the poll. I will be creating a physical master list of names eventually. I have set it up so you can change your vote if you need to. Ultimately the vote is what I'll be taking the numbers from, not the thread.

I'm currently waiting on a phone call from the patch company so I should be able to get this rolling soon.

Well hot damn. Already at 103, lets shoot for 200+!

Just so you guys know I can see who votes for what in the poll. I will be creating a physical master list of names eventually. I have set it up so you can change your vote if you need to. Ultimately the vote is what I'll be taking the numbers from, not the thread.

I'm currently waiting on a phone call from the patch company so I should be able to get this rolling soon.

Cool, thanks for this junkie!

I'd be in for a couple if shipping up here's not too crazy...

My plan is just to use envelopes and stamps for shipping. That should keep the shipping cost down.

I'm more than fine with shipping international, but I'll have to charge more. Seeing as it's just patches, I highly doubt it will cost that much.

Thank you for putting this together.
Though I thought two when I voted in the poll, my son, who is not a BF member, but a Beckerhead in training nonetheless, also would want a couple. Sooo what I really meant was five!

Thank you for putting this together.
Though I thought two when I voted in the poll, my son, who is not a BF member, but a Beckerhead in training nonetheless, also would want a couple. Sooo what I really meant was five!

The poll should be set up to let you change your vote.

Let me know if its not. I might have to mess with the settings again.

Only 40 votes so far. Lot more Beckerheads than that. They're gonna miss out. I guess that's the penalty for not patronizing the Becker Knife & Tool subforum, haha.

Really looking forward to getting these in.

They are going to be bad ass!

The voting is really not going as I expected. I was thinking it would be a ton of people all wanting just 1 or 2. We have over half the people wanting more then that. I do agree I feel like we are missing a lot of beckerheads.

Another update**

Ive got a excel sheet going with names and numbers. Still waiting on the company to call me back. Ill be calling them tomorrow if they don't call me first. I want to keep this thread open for a while to make sure we can get everyone, but the clock is ticking...

I voted for 5. I am buying 2 for Ethan so we can be sure he gets a couple.

Also, I can see a change your vote button so I think you have it set up right.

Waiting to find out what the price will be before I change mine. Extra can never hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back