Official Order Thread for the Koster Knives BushMaster Production Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
I start gluing those up Wednesday.

Dan

Been all most another month, would like to see up date on Elite Bushmasters list. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grumpy:

Just got word from JRE that BushMaster sheaths are soon on their way!!

Dan

Ok Dan.
I'm going to give the young gent who was to be the recipient of this blade a Sebenza instead and just keep the Bushmaster since it won't be done on time for him. I'll hold out for the JRE (curvy, Type 1) sheath as well. I'll send you an email to make this change.
Thanks.

Hey Dan -- when you get the chance, please update the BM Order Tracking page to show I again want the "JRE-1" (Curvy) leather sheath with my Budget 3V Bushmaster #73 (I also sent you an email about this on 4/30). I think this should add (back) $5-10 to what you would then be sending back...
Thanks.

Chris - I made the change.

Dan

Thanks!

Last edited:
Shoot me an email, h.d. - an opening just became available.

Dan

Last edited:
I plan on finishing the rest of the Budget 3V BushMasters by Wednesday. Should be able to start the Elites immediately after.

Thanks to all those who have been waiting patiently. If I had done all the work myself, I would have been done ages ago. As it was, waiting on others, getting unfinished work, increased my load (same with the Survivors). I'm doing the best I can to make up for it. You will note that the price did not increase, even though I am now more out-of-pocket on these than I had originally planned. No tears for me, though....I do enjoy making these and have loved seeing them get used.

Please allow me to finish the work on these remaining and especially, let me get going on the Elites before asking any more questions, etc.

I already have steel lined up for another run of these once the first run is finished. :thumbup:

Thanks for sticking with me through the bumps along the road.

Dan

Dan,

Did you finish also the extras that some of us purchased? I sent you a couple of e-mails regarding my order with no reply so far.

I plan on finishing the rest of the Budget 3V BushMasters by Wednesday. Should be able to start the Elites immediately after.

Thanks to all those who have been waiting patiently. If I had done all the work myself, I would have been done ages ago. As it was, waiting on others, getting unfinished work, increased my load (same with the Survivors). I'm doing the best I can to make up for it. You will note that the price did not increase, even though I am now more out-of-pocket on these than I had originally planned. No tears for me, though....I do enjoy making these and have loved seeing them get used.

Please allow me to finish the work on these remaining and especially, let me get going on the Elites before asking any more questions, etc.

I already have steel lined up for another run of these once the first run is finished. :thumbup:

Thanks for sticking with me through the bumps along the road.

Dan

Dan, no camera when I use it...but my Bushmaster is awesome. Thank you.

To everyone who is waiting: it is worth the wait.

Dan, I'll definitely order from you again.

I got yours glued up, Bluesrun - both will be ready to go this week :thumbup:

Dan

Hi Dan,
14 days later ... nothing yet !
if you do not ship my knives before the end of this week i will ask you a full refund, i will need to buy other knives for my wild trekking.
nothing personal i'm just out of time.
please let me know if it's possible or not...
you can ship without sheaths if they are not ready....
thanks
David

I'm waiting on the bushcraft knife to be finished - will get it done this week.

I finished the rest of the BushMaster Budget 3V knives - will update as soon as I can.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back