Official Order Thread for the Koster Knives BushMaster Production Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry to understand that you had tech problems, Dan. I resent our entire correnspondence as you requested. I high value your time and understand the situation, but can you please confirm that everything with my order is ok and you have received my deposit payment?

I'm waiting on the bushcraft knife to be finished - will get it done this week.

I finished the rest of the BushMaster Budget 3V knives - will update as soon as I can.

Dan

:thumbup:

I can hardly wait to see mine!
:cool:

Hi Dan --
Any word on these that have already been finished? Did the JRE-1 sheaths come in yet? I am only asking because I have a trip coming up and I'd like to use it as an opportunity to test my new blade.
Thanks!

Got alot of camping trips coming up. Will these be wrapped up anytime soon?

Yep, yep and yep!

Great news - JRE sheaths are IN !!!!

Thanks, guys!

If you've been waiting on one - yours will be in the mail today.

:thumbup:

Dan

ok perfect if you can finish this week :thumbup:
thanks
David

Hi Dan,
I'm very nervous now !....
knives must be shipped before the 26th... if i add priority mail delivery time 6 to 10 days....
later i will be absent for 2 months without your knives !
and i will ask a full refund.
thanks
David

I need shipping info for and "Brian O"

Please send asap.

Dan

Hi Dan, let me know if my knives are ready to go or not ?
4 weeks ago you told me "I got yours glued up, Bluesrun - both will be ready to go this week"...
this is the end now, i can wait more.
later, with priority mail delivery time, i will be away from home...
i would appreciate the real story !
thanks
David

Hi Dan -- I got my knife & JRE sheath today. Both look great, though I would have preferred more contouring in the handles (no biggie). Overall, the brass + burgundy CM and black spacer looks just as I hoped it would. Since there was not a check included for the $60 you owe back to me, should I expect a Paypal payment for it soon (moorecd@hotmail.com). Again, this is for the $60 refund that was part of Bushmaster #73.

Bluesrun - your knives go out today. :thumbup:

WS - I had you down for shop credit. I can send a refund via paypal. check will take longer. let me know.

Dan

Dan,

Any news about the kydex sheaths for the BM? I have not received my order yet thus I wonder if you are waiting for the kydex sheaths before you can ship?

BTW I send you an e-mail about my order details (vvk3 at hotmail.com) since your e-mail data base was destroyed. Could you confirm that you have received it? Many thanks!

WS - done.

vvk - I did get your email - I do the kydex sheaths here, in batches. I have a couple laid out - was supposed to get to them today - might still do it tonight. Definitely tomorrow.

Dan

Bluesrun - email sent - I need a reply asap.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back