Official SURVIVE! picture thread

Boys in Blue: A recent set of pinned and epoxied handles completed in blue-dyed, stabilized, spalted maple, with mosaic pins and white G10 liners.

Thanks, guys. A lot of credit to Ricky... You know going in that there's no going back if you don't like it. He knew what he wanted!

I love the look of a well patina'ed but cared for tool.

My remington 870 is about 20 years old and has lots of wear on the finish. Each little ding remonds me of a hunt that I took the gun on.

my two favorite ways to unwind after a long day at work.

yuengling_sk_4.7_resized_zpsgje1l1sj.jpg

I love the look of a well patina'ed but cared for tool.

My remington 870 is about 20 years old and has lots of wear on the finish. Each little ding remonds me of a hunt that I took the gun on.

How about a picture of it with one of your GSOs??!!

TR, those handles look amazing :thumbup:
I really like those pins as well!

Wow guys, I don't know if I've seen patinas like that on super steels. Glad to see they're getting loved!

How about a picture of it with one of your GSOs??!!

Here it is with the 2.7 passaround blade.... if you zoom in you can see the finish on the barrel, action, stock and forend has seen some wear and tear, but over all the gun shoots and operates like the day i got it

Great picture Riz! My old 870 has been through the mill, too. I gave it a redneck camo job and threw a predator choke in it for calling coyotes because it NEVER fails.

Just finished a ITP-sheath for my 3.5 I'm pretty happy with. Now it's an even better EDC-knife :)

5418be27c58ee6569b8bc86f98d50ca7.jpg

4e36b357e5f5d44f010e9ff645e2a011.jpg

Wood stove testing a few days ago. GSO 4.7 (sorry for the SP8 in the photo but it looks like I will use it for a while longer; until I get my GSO 8 or GSO 10).

108A3474.jpg

A few posts up I did some matching blue handles for a guy here, and I had just enough material left over to do this set of Essential Necker handles for him. Same mosaic pin detail, and the usual carbon fiber back spacer. Hope you like it.

Back