Official W&SS Koster Neck Knife Order Thread

Yes - there will be some extras.

I'll post some pics today after I start putting together handles.

:thumbup:

Dan

candlelight001 - I'm doing my best. Thanks for your patience.

Here's the latest progress pic, guys.

Everything I have orders for is set out, ready for handles to be drilled and glued-up.

WSS-WIP0625-01.jpg

Anybody see theirs in there?

:p

Dan

the blue, btw, is blue-black...and yes, it should turn out great! (my favorite flavor of G10, personally...:eek: )

Dan

Hopefully my Natural Canvas is in there somewhere.

I hope these make it by next week, I am going camping and would like to take this along. Oh well here is to hoping.

Try not to forget, guys....that knocking out a dozen-and-a-half knives does take time.

I hope I haven't been spoiling y'all....Some makers are lucky to get a couple dozen done in a year!

I feel very fortunate to be able to finish up as much as I can get done - as it is.

Thanks for your patience!!

Dan

So is anyone who received their knife out using it yet. How does it feel and work. Get us waiters some pics to look at.

Progress pic:

WSS-WIP0703-01.jpg

The handles are nearly done...!

Here's what's left:

BeadBlasting
Finish tang to 400 grit
Deburr edges
Etch logo
Clean-up
Sharpen
Sheaths

I'm not going to be able to get these done before I leave on my trip next Monday (out Mon-Fri) but I will have them finished shortly afterwards!!

And the above pic should do it...I'll double check my records...I have some skeletonized knives already done that will also ship when I get back and get the sheaths done.

Thanks for your patience, guys!

Dan

Progress pic:

I'm not going to be able to get these done before I leave on my trip next Monday (out Mon-Fri) but I will have them finished shortly afterwards!!

Thanks for your patience, guys!

Dan

Bummer... I won't repeat my previous post, but I feel it more sharply now.

these look cool... i didn't get in on the original sign up, so i wouldn't mind knowing if theres any extras...:thumbup:

Hi Dan,

I am in love with my green micarta knife. What are the chances of scoring another one? I'd prefer blue or red with natural being my next choice, but pickers can't be choosers. What do you have?

Thanks,

Paul

Time to unstick this one. Take any remaining questions to PT with Dan Koster.

I wish this had stayed stickied until all of the orders had been shipped.

Back