Ok, so what's our name going to be????

Ok, the Becker Forum has it's Beckerheads. What are the Kabar forum followers going to be called? I'm #15 on the Fans of Kabar group, so is that going to be my number? :D:confused:

I'm not sure if we will be doing that here. Maybe, maybe not, time will tell. :D

I want the Kabar Klingons, but OKB might not agree.:D

Moose

Well, it's NOT going to be the Ka-Bar Knives Klan. :eek:
I foresee the same problem with Klingons. :p
I don't know if there's been talk yet of a Ka-Bar group.
Who knows? It might be in the cards at some point.

I was wondering the same thing when this forum opened up.

The best I could come up with is the "Ka-Bar Krew".

Anyone else?

Fans Of KaBar

FOK!

Meet the FOKKERS

and if they form a school? they called that a U :)

U got FOK?

Ka'Pla!

https://www.kabar.com/name.jsp

Soon after its introduction in the mid-1920's, the KA-BAR trademark became widely known and respected. There have been many versions of how the KA-BAR name came to be, but all evidence points to a letter received from a fur trapper. This particular fur trapper's testimonial turned out to be the most significant ever received by the company.

He wrote, in very rough English, that his gun had jammed and that he had therefore relied on his knife to kill a wounded bear that was attacking him. In thanking the company for their quality product the trapper described using his knife to kill the bear. All that was legible of his scrawled writing was "k a bar". The company was so honored by this testimonial that they adopted this phrase and used it as their trademark, KA-BAR.

Hogs, dogs and other critters have gone over well. Why not Bears (pronounced "bars" of course:p) ?

Ka-Boys........no, nevermind..

This is a tough one..

Last edited:
Ka-Barlow?
heh.

for the record, we here at Berserker Labs second the vote for Ka-Barbarians.

Back