Ok, so what's our name going to be????

A little. :D

IF, and I do mean, IF, we decide to go with a group, the name will need to be something, um, er, more edgy I think. No pun intended.

Kabar has alot of history, and alot of legacy, so classy comes to mind to. It took Ethan a while to decide on what the Beckerheads would be called, and once he made the decision, it was done, and we started the race.

That said, some of these are pretty funny.

Oh, and it would need to be something totally American.

Moose

Clan of the Ka-Bar?
Ka-Bar Hoppers?
Kabarians?

How about Bar-Heads? The Marines are Jar Heads and the Kabar USMC knife is the grandaddy of the line.

I have to say that I like Kabarta. LOL. "This is Kabarta!" might be my new signature.

Simple: Ka-Bar Crew

(Moose said make it classy... so changed the spelling of crew back to using a "C" ;))

Finding something with the history of the company could be pretty sweet as well, its just hard to use the word "bear" in there...

Cuckoos For KaBars. But really, do we need a silly name? Can't we just be fans of the knives without jumping on the nickname bandwagon? I'm not trying to be a dink (I swear), but it just seems so adolescent.

Cuckoos For KaBars. But really, do we need a silly name? Can't we just be fans of the knives without jumping on the nickname bandwagon? I'm not trying to be a dink (I swear), but it just seems so adolescent.

True. But you have to agree that Ka-Barbarians has a certain ring.
And we might be able to get Aaaarnold as a spokesperson.
Quick, somebody Photoshop a Ka-Bar into his hand and put it in Moose's contest. :D

conan-remake-arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg

True. But you have to agree that Ka-Barbarians has a certain ring.
And we might be able to get Aaaarnold as a spokesperson.
Quick, somebody Photoshop a Ka-Bar into his hand and put it in Moose's contest. :D

conan-remake-arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg

HA! And I agree about the KaBarbarians moniker.

Back