"Old Knives"

Got this one from Charlie at the OKCA show last week. There is a small chip in the pen blade. However, neither edge appears to have ever been sharpened and the knife does not appear to have done very much cutting. Perhaps the edge was chipped right after purchase and the knife was put away. Or, perhaps it was chipped at the factory and never sold?
I have two other Keen Kutters with this etch. Both of the others are also stamped EC Simmons over St Louis.

Rob, outstanding additions, that Schrade Cattle is a beauty but that Ulster is stunning, it's these Knives here we see true Craftsmanship and such talent to be able to hand finish such a gorgeous and precise Pocket Knife where there is microscopic gaps between those blades that nest together so tightly and perfectly.

The Cut Co Jack is something else as well my friend- well done and nice pick - ups!

Cal's Schrade Ulster on the previous page is an outstanding example as well, just magnificent Knives!

Dan, That Keen Kutter Jack really commands my attention, I'm pretty sure everybody else too, or at least it should!
What a score- well done Charlie for being able to let that beast go- and Dan I bet you were kinda floating around the show after that one.

I love that Knife!

Dan, That Keen Kutter Jack really commands my attention, I'm pretty sure everybody else too, or at least it should!
What a score- well done Charlie for being able to let that beast go- and Dan I bet you were kinda floating around the show after that one.

I love that Knife!
We made the transaction Thursday before the show. I was so happy with it that I would not have been bothered if I didn't find another knife to buy.

Rob, your Schrade collection is really expanding and these new additions are mighty fine!! Way to focus👍
Thanks Lloyd👍 appreciate it👍
Got this one from Charlie at the OKCA show last week. There is a small chip in the pen blade. However, neither edge appears to have ever been sharpened and the knife does not appear to have done very much cutting. Perhaps the edge was chipped right after purchase and the knife was put away. Or, perhaps it was chipped at the factory and never sold?
I have two other Keen Kutters with this etch. Both of the others are also stamped EC Simmons over St Louis.

What a knife, Dan & Charlie, fantastic 👏 👍
Rob, outstanding additions, that Schrade Cattle is a beauty but that Ulster is stunning, it's these Knives here we see true Craftsmanship and such talent to be able to hand finish such a gorgeous and precise Pocket Knife where there is microscopic gaps between those blades that nest together so tightly and perfectly.

The Cut Co Jack is something else as well my friend- well done and nice pick - ups!

Cal's Schrade Ulster on the previous page is an outstanding example as well, just magnificent Knives!
Thanks, Duncan 👍 appreciate it 👍

Dan that is one great knife!!!!

I have no words….

J7BdCdZG_o.jpg
nVKG5dbx_o.jpg
o0NzAGFG_o.jpg
yZ89PVMH_o.jpg

I had a great day at the flea Market today.
Top to bottom,
LF&C
REMINGTON
KEEN KUTTER
CATTARUGUS
all appear completely unused, but there is some corrosion.
They were in a bargan case. I then talked him down.
I will try to do better with pics in daylight.

Last edited:
Back