Older discontinued Benchmade Models you wish you could find

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the Stryker. Only have a small version though.

been wanting to get my hands on a 912 nitrous stryker for quite a while. i have an old 910 in ats-34 that i use all the time, it’s the only tanto blade i carry. & i love the nitrous assist on the 890 torrent & 14460 blitz. think i’d love the combination even more.

I started my Benchmade "problem" over 20 years ago with the 350 Pardue. Beautiful knife. And I accidentally left it on my tailgate and drove off. Replaced it with the 855 (coated blade), but never really liked it. Sold it, and then it snowballed.

I tried to go back and buy a 350, but they are WAY too pricey now. And then I saw the 885 uncoated, and I was reminded how gorgeous it was. Titanium liners. G10 with the star cutout. So, I dropped the coin and bought a 20+ year old NIB 855s.

I love it.

AFCK, 710, and Ares are the ones I want. I had a tan Ares and absolutely hate myself for letting it go.

Wish they would bring back the Morpho 51 & 32, it's a nice EDC/pocket friendly size.. Right now I'm looking for a Morpho 32.

Reactions: GKM
#600 Brend Talon II. My first "expensive" knife bought at a gun show for $80.

Would love to have another for the same price!

The Stryker was my first BM. Still have it. The 615 was my favorite outdoors folder for many years. I will also throw the 151 fixed Griptilian into the fray. My absolute favorite BM fixed blade.

BjpMztp.jpeg

MSXBVt5.jpeg

I feel you on the striker, I still have my 9500sbk mink striker thankfully, as well as the 5720bk pardue auto axis

Found a new in box discontinued 427 Mini Vallation.
Wanted to find a knife with a model number of 427….those numbers have a special meaning to me.

In retrospect, I’d have bought any number of their knives… without coated blades! Especially a few mini auto Strykers.

I have an AFCK and a 710. It is interesting to see how many people regard those as some of the "better knives" that Benchmade made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back