Osprey K/T Work in Progress/Preview 02/13/17 - 02/20/17

The blue glow CF is so awesome! Man I can't wait to see how that finishes.

Yesterday I rough shaped this current batch, I am really loving some of this new material I am working with, here are some pictures of what I am getting ready for next week's sales Thread as of right now I am aiming for Tuesday.

Hosted on Fotki

I'm still new to OK&T and trying to figure out the different models. Which are the three on the top right?

I'm still new to OK&T and trying to figure out the different models. Which are the three on the top right?

Top one is a Trail Hand.
Second one is a standard Warthog.
Third one is a guardless Warthog with a taller blade.

These are all roughly Hiking Buddy length knives with taller blades.

I hope that helps Brian.

Phil

WOW. As QUEEN stated "I want it all"!!!!

Lol,:D :thumbup:

Truth be told I'm not sure how I feel about the copper-infused carbon fiber, but I'm definitely excited to see how it turns out!

I wasn't sure about how I felt about it the first time I saw it in picture myself, but in person is another thing. It reminds me almost of a leopard's skin. I like it alot

The Apache is going to be phenomenal!!

Its it, It turned out pretty exceptional. I am going to have a hard time parting with a few of these.

The blue glow CF is so awesome! Man I can't wait to see how that finishes.

Thanks Odaon, Its pretty cool stuff, It finished out better than I expected! I am quite pleased

Apologies, I was busy preparing this next batch for tomorrow's sales thread, Phil is correct!

Top one is a Trail Hand.
Second one is a standard Warthog.
Third one is a guardless Warthog with a taller blade.

These are all roughly Hiking Buddy length knives with taller blades.

I hope that helps Brian.

Phil

Phil,
Thanks for covering down for me and answering Brians question for me.

Next Sales Thread 02/21/17 Between 4pm and 5pm EST!!!

So here they are, I have been working pretty hard the last 4 or 5 days getting this next batch in tip top shape for you guy's. They all turned out really well and I am extremely happy with the new carbon fiber additions. It is really high quality and 100% void free. I managed to snap a few preview pictures before I left for home this evening. Tomorrow morning I will hand sharpen and strop these in preparation for my sales thread tomorrow afternoon

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Last edited:
Back